Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » Ammunition
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 4/11/2006 11:11:22 AM EDT
www.gunclicks.com/blog says newbie SKS owners are the cause of the lack of Wolf ammo. It does say the market should return to normal soon, so there is a ray of sunshine coming through.

Link Posted: 4/11/2006 11:52:24 AM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
newbie SKS owners are the cause of the lack of Wolf ammo.

Now that is a great Sig line!!
Link Posted: 4/11/2006 12:00:36 PM EDT
[#2]
i suppose i should have added "among other things" but at any rate, happy i could amuse
Link Posted: 4/11/2006 12:07:07 PM EDT
[#3]
It could be true, I know there is alot more shooters since the ban went down. I just thought it was so funny because a friend of mine is a newbie and wants to get  a yugo sks.

I blame the WASR Bumpers
Link Posted: 4/11/2006 1:24:26 PM EDT
[#4]
i blame all the kit builders!

Link Posted: 4/11/2006 1:42:07 PM EDT
[#5]
The $180 I spent on my Yugo is the best thing I've bought for that price! ;)  That's almost what a 2 stage trigger for an AR costs!
- Nealio
Link Posted: 4/11/2006 6:59:22 PM EDT
[#6]
Makes some sense.  It is a combo of everything.  Lots of new rifles imported or being built, the war, and ammo hoards buying more ammo because of the shortage. From what I have seen though, the supply is still not catching up with the demand, and the demand just keeps climbing.  
Page AK-47 » Ammunition
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top