Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » Ammunition
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 4/2/2006 1:54:41 PM EDT
Only two booths with it when I got through and both had it at the low, low price of $218.00 per 1K.

Link Posted: 4/2/2006 2:04:29 PM EDT
[#1]
You should have loaded up!
Link Posted: 4/2/2006 5:34:47 PM EDT
[#2]
Yeah, I held off on going this Spring, decided to hit KCR instead.  Anyway, my Dad went, he called Sat. morning, and asked if I still wanted some, I did, until he told me the price.  I might start having to buy the WWB stuff, and start loading X39 ammo!  No 5.45 either, though he did pick me up a case of Wolf .223 for $130 per K, it was $120 last fall.  
I used to buy the HSM .223 as they competed directly with Wolf, until this show apparently .223 is now $160 per K, and .45 @ $180 per K, can almost buy factory .45 for that.  Oh well, what are we to do?
Link Posted: 4/4/2006 12:24:30 PM EDT
[#3]
In the Hometown Oklahoma forum we have talked about this in depth. Hope to see you over there.
Page AK-47 » Ammunition
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top