Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 3/23/2006 2:27:50 PM EDT
Hey guys, I have a sh*tpot of this stuff and have not gotten around to fire it in my Mak yet. What is your experience with it? I have been told many times (not sure if true though) that this stuff jams in Mak 90's..has this happened to anyone? I'm saving this stuff just in case the sh*t hits the fan becasue I know it'll expand.

Thanks
Link Posted: 3/25/2006 8:13:23 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 3/25/2006 8:15:45 PM EDT by Lone_Gunmann]
Its total junk, I was duped into buying 500 rds of it a few years ago and my AK HATED it, jammed every other round. So i ended up shooting it up in my SKS which seemed to feed it with no problems. Stick to FMJ and FMJ only especially for SHTF ammo.
Link Posted: 4/3/2006 2:25:20 PM EDT
I have personally shot this ammo in 5 different rifles. An SKS "Paratrooper", an SKS-D, a Russian Tula arsenal SKS, an SAR-1, & a Polish underfolder. I have not experienced one single malfunction of any kind in any weapon. I still have about a thousand rounds of it, and my only complaint is the boxes are rotten and falling apart. Have 2 friends who bought it in the early 90's when abundant around the time I did and they mostly shoot it in SKS rifles, no complaints from them either.
Link Posted: 4/6/2006 4:51:35 AM EDT
Thanks for the update...I plan to go this weekend and try a box. Let's hope I don't have any problems or I;ll be the one swearing at the other end of the range.
Link Posted: 4/7/2006 7:14:59 PM EDT

Originally Posted By HACKNSACK:
Thanks for the update...I plan to go this weekend and try a box. Let's hope I don't have any problems or I;ll be the one swearing at the other end of the range.

if you do experiance problems let me know i will buy the remaining lot off of you
Top Top