Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » Ammunition
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 3/18/2006 11:09:38 AM EDT
If this info was repeated somewhere else, then just ignore the newbie ak owner....just got off the phone with CTD on another issue for a deployed bro, and asked the ammo question for sh1t-n-giggles. They got a delievery 3 days ago. $95 after taxes for 500 rds of 122 gr FMJ. I know its steep, but for me it means I can shoot my new arsenal next weekend. Hope this helps.
Link Posted: 3/18/2006 11:49:02 AM EDT
[#1]
Shipping price is $22 for a 1000rd case.
Link Posted: 3/18/2006 9:13:23 PM EDT
[#3]
True, but they are backordered. I'm waiting on 1k from them (Cabela's) as we speak....guess the urge to take the new rifle out and shoot it got to be too much.  
Link Posted: 3/18/2006 11:01:22 PM EDT
[#4]
Do you have a Sportsman's Warehouse in your area? If so, I just picked some up at $2.99 per 20 round box.  Not great but still less than Cheaper Than Dirt.
Link Posted: 3/19/2006 8:12:17 AM EDT
[#5]
Yeah and the local Sportsmans Warehouse here had 7.62x39 for $2.50 a box last month.
Did I get any?  Oh no,  I  thought that was too much to pay! Now look at the prices of this
stuff.  The ammo situation is worse than what they did to us with the gas situation.
Link Posted: 3/19/2006 8:16:49 AM EDT
[#6]
There's one in Albuquerque, which is about a 4 hour drive for most - 3 hours for my lead foot. Thanks for the heads up......didn't know there was such a place.
Page AK-47 » Ammunition
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top