Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » Ammunition
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 3/13/2006 4:52:53 AM EDT
Dealer has over 1k of Silver Bear 7.62x39 Effect HP's. I have only fired about 500 rounds of Silver Bear and it was because I was in South Dakota and burned up all my AK ammo and needed to buy more locally and all they had was Silver Bear FMJ's. It seemed to be good ammo. at least as good as anything else....I have never actually bought Effect HP before, though I have seen it.
Whats the deal with this stuff? Does it fragment/expand or is it is non-functional as Wolf HP's?
Irreguardless, it was 4.00 a box which is steep but since its nearly impossible to find and a local dealer had it on his self, I figured what the hell....I picked up a few hundred rounds just to keep my stocks up. Any one done any testing or have any experience with Silver Bear 7.62x39 HP rounds?
Page AK-47 » Ammunition
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top