Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 2/24/2006 7:12:41 PM EDT
what would some rommie 762x39 in two sealed spame cans be worth it is marked match ammo
i know it is a lie but that is what it say on the can can any body help me out
Link Posted: 2/25/2006 9:27:18 PM EDT
Like everything else on this earth, it'd be worth whatever you could get for it. There isn't any going rate on the Romy blue wash stuff as there's never been a bunch of it around.

I have some and it is match ammo (or Romy's version of it).

Handloaders who load for semi/full auto weapons often use SB dies which sizes the brass to the smaller end of the specs' scale to help with easy feeding and extraction.

I have compared the Romy match ammo with many other makes/models of M43 ammo and it is much tighter in the average ak/sks than all the others I have tried.

Generally speaking, the tighter a cartridge fits in the chamber, the more accuarte it tends to be.

However, not many people will give a crap how accurate it is if it jams in their weapon.

Some people may not want it due to possible feeding/extraction problems in tight headspacing rifles, but I have a few that shoots it well and accurately.

Right now there seems to be a shortage of any M43 ammo, so you may do well trying to sell it now.

If you're still trying to sell it let me know.

"Each man must for himself alone decide what is right and what is wrong, which course is patriotic and which isn't. You cannot shirk this and be a man. To decide against your conviction is to be an unqualified and excusable traitor, both to yourself and to your country, let men label you as they may"

-Mark Twain
Top Top