Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » Ammunition
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 1/31/2006 2:22:40 AM EDT
i cant beleive what im seeing, i should have stocked up and sold some!!

gunbroker.com/Auction/ViewItem.asp?Item=43236399
Link Posted: 1/31/2006 2:52:26 AM EDT
[#1]
With prices like that, makes ya wonder what the Wolf worshippers are going to use for their next excuse of why it's such a worth-while ammo choice.......

Mike

ps - proud to say my AR15 rifles have never seen a round of this sorry excuse for ammunition
Link Posted: 1/31/2006 3:51:08 AM EDT
[#2]
It must be the cool .50 cal box that is forcing the price up. It makes me wonder if people out there even bother to look around for a better price. They must just jump on the ammo and dont care. For the current price you can get 3 spam cans for that.
Link Posted: 1/31/2006 11:32:10 AM EDT
[#3]
I picked up 2000 rounds for 180 at sportsmanguide.com a couple of weeks ago.  Should ship soon.  People are just plain dumb.
Link Posted: 1/31/2006 12:32:49 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
With prices like that, makes ya wonder what the Wolf worshippers are going to use for their next excuse of why it's such a worth-while ammo choice.......

Mike

ps - proud to say my AR15 rifles have never seen a round of this sorry excuse for ammunition

Uhhhh... brass tarnishes WAY too easy?

Wolf is still cheaper. $200 is what you would expect to pay for 800 rounds of reloadable BC Remington or Winchester 7.62x39mm... its sad to say, but yes, Wolf even at that price is still cheaper... and those people are still idiots for paying that much.

By the way, Wolf 5.56mm is boxer primed... so "cheap brass" (that isn't brass) is another reason.
Link Posted: 1/31/2006 6:25:56 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
I picked up 2000 rounds for 180 at sportsmanguide.com a couple of weeks ago.  Should ship soon.  People are just plain dumb.

Amen.
Link Posted: 1/31/2006 9:02:40 PM EDT
[#6]
still has 3 days left, i imagine it wil go up from that.  that is plum crazy
Link Posted: 2/1/2006 10:34:43 PM EDT
[#7]
I wonder what my 1000 rounds of Uly ammo would get on gunbroker
Link Posted: 2/2/2006 1:30:00 PM EDT
[#8]
How stupid are people?

On gunbroker, by the SAME SELLER, there is a Chinese chest ammo carrier, with 200 rounds of Wolf ON STRIPPERS, AND it comes with a AK mag speed loader- for only $24.

Also, by the SAME SELLER, there is more than 500 rounds of mixed ammo in the same cool .50 cal ammo can for only $44! In fact, if that has some steel core in the mix, it's worth even MORE!

Some people aren't too smart...
Link Posted: 2/2/2006 2:49:34 PM EDT
[#9]
Just wait, the cheap ones will go up also.  He started with no reserve on the first one and it went thru the roof!  Maybe I should start selling my hoard on Gunbroker?
Page AK-47 » Ammunition
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top