Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » Ammunition
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 12/22/2005 10:28:43 PM EDT
I got 3 of the 640 round spam cans for $54 each and signed up for the buyers club, used a coupon code for $15 off $150 and am getting an extra 7.5% off through fatwallet.com. I am getting it for about 8.2 cents a round.

The ammo is here http://www.sportsmansguide.com/cb/cb.asp?a=174567

The coupon code is spg2185

Sign up at fatwallet.com and follow their link to sportmans guide to get the 7.5% credited to your account with fatwallet.

You have to click though to sportmans guide website though fatwallet to get the discount, then just type in the product number and add it to your cart then check out as normal.

Even if the ammo is backordered for a few more weeks its a hell of a deal. Good luck hope this helps some people out.
Link Posted: 12/24/2005 3:14:23 AM EDT
[#1]
Thanks for the heads up!
Link Posted: 12/24/2005 4:58:43 AM EDT
[#2]
Thanks!
Link Posted: 12/24/2005 5:20:10 AM EDT
[#3]
Thanks for the tip!  Very easy process setting up the fatwallet account.  Placed an order for a bunch of other SG stuff along with the ammo.  Will report on how it works.
Link Posted: 12/24/2005 5:35:14 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
I got 3 of the 640 round spam cans for $54 each and signed up for the buyers club, used a coupon code for $15 off $150 and am getting an extra 7.5% off through fatwallet.com. I am getting it for about 8.2 cents a round.

The ammo is here http://www.sportsmansguide.com/cb/cb.asp?a=174567

The coupon code is spg2185

Sign up at fatwallet.com and follow their link to sportmans guide to get the 7.5% credited to your account with fatwallet.

You have to click though to sportmans guide website though fatwallet to get the discount, then just type in the product number and add it to your cart then check out as normal.

Even if the ammo is backordered for a few more weeks its a hell of a deal. Good luck hope this helps some people out.

Puit some of that ammo aside for a carbine class this summer bro, you know there are going to be a few
Link Posted: 12/24/2005 1:55:31 PM EDT
[#5]

Puit some of that ammo aside for a carbine class this summer bro, you know there are going to be a few

Dont worry, thats on top of the 700 rounds of olympic i am sitting on (thinking about saving cause i hear its reloadable) and the 500 rounds i have on order with cabelas. Now i just need to rebuild that AK I got and get the other 2 built.
Link Posted: 12/25/2005 6:05:46 AM EDT
[#6]
Thank you ErikM98.
Link Posted: 12/25/2005 6:16:11 AM EDT
[#7]
tag
Page AK-47 » Ammunition
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top