Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 12/17/2005 10:19:34 AM EDT
I see ammoman has wolf w/polymer coating. Ive never shot this stuff, whats your guys general consensus on the buildup that ive heard it leaves in your gun
Link Posted: 12/17/2005 1:15:36 PM EDT
No one is available to answer your question as we are all busy buying ammo.
Link Posted: 12/17/2005 3:02:13 PM EDT
CRAAAAP! I'd better get on it!hock.gif
Link Posted: 12/17/2005 11:41:37 PM EDT
I never had any "buildup" problems. I bought 1k rds of it today for my AK.
Link Posted: 12/18/2005 7:52:48 PM EDT

Originally Posted By azhammer:
I see ammoman has wolf w/polymer coating. Ive never shot this stuff, whats your guys general consensus on the buildup that ive heard it leaves in your gun I could be wrong, but dont tell me it sucks just so I dont buy it all up

*BANG*BANG*BANG*BANG*BANG*BANG*BAN­G*BANG*BANG*BANG*BANG*BANG*BANG*BANG*BANG*BAN­G*BANG*BANG*BANG*BANG*BANG*BANG*BANG*BANG*BAN­G*BANG*BANG*BANG*BANG*BANG*BANG*BANG*BANG*BAN­G*BANG*BANG*BANG*BANG*BANG*BANG*BANG*BANG*BAN­G*BANG*BANG*BANG*BANG*BANG*BANG*BANG*BANG*BAN­G*BANG*BANG*BANG*BANG*BANG*BANG*BANG*BANG*
WHAT?! BUILDUP?? *BANG*BANG*BANG*BANG*

UH, MAYBE!
*BANG*BANG*BANG*BANG*BANG*BANG*BANG­*BANG*BANG*BANG*BANG*BANG*BANG*BANG*BANG*BANG­*BANG*BANG*BANG*BANG*BANG*BANG*BANG*BANG*BANG­*BANG*BANG*BANG*BANG*BANG*BANG*BANG*BANG*BANG­*BANG*BANG*BANG*BANG*BANG*BANG*BANG*BANG*BANG­*BANG*

Link Posted: 12/20/2005 6:04:11 AM EDT
The only buildup I get is the shell casings on the floor

The polymer coating was introduced because there were minor problems with the lacquer coating sticking in full auto chambers. It takes a great deal of heat to cause the lacquer to start to come off, but it can be done with class III firearms.

Originally Posted By azhammer:
I see ammoman has wolf w/polymer coating. Ive never shot this stuff, whats your guys general consensus on the buildup that ive heard it leaves in your gun I could be wrong, but dont tell me it sucks just so I dont buy it all up

Top Top