Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » Ammunition
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 7/23/2003 9:57:28 AM EDT
I was waiting for a big gunshow to get some more food for the SAR-2, but nobody had any at the big Crossroad Show in Phoenix this past weekend!

So I just ordered 1,000 rounds of Wolf brand  60 grain FMJ from Ammoman.com based on the good service I hear about him here at arfcom.  The price ($119 delivered) is pretty close to a gun show special by the time you add in the sales tax and pay to get into the show anyway.

Link Posted: 7/23/2003 1:38:44 PM EDT
[#1]
Considering the price of shipping from their NJ facility, very nice. Glad to hear of another good source for those of you out west!
Link Posted: 8/1/2003 8:36:35 AM EDT
[#2]
My case of 5.45 ammo arrived yesterday. Eight days from internet order placed to delivered to my doorstep 2,200 miles away, not bad!

Three cheers to Eric at Ammoman!

And I now have one of those nifty refrigerator magnets.
Link Posted: 8/1/2003 7:07:07 PM EDT
[#3]
Well, did you shoot it all up today? : )
Link Posted: 8/4/2003 2:25:12 PM EDT
[#4]
No, not hardly.  It is 105 and a bit humid today in Phoenix, and shooting is rarely a 'for the fun of it' proposition for another month or so.  When I was younger we would go out early in the morning and shoot for a bit this time of year, but now-a-days I cannot find any gung-ho troops that will go allong with me.  Most of the younger guys want to sleep in on the weekends (what BS is that!)

Back on topic, I am finding 5.45 ammo rather hard to find, even the larger gun shows sometimes don't have any of this ammo.  Ammoman.com to the rescue!
Link Posted: 8/7/2003 2:29:12 PM EDT
[#5]
Ammoman is a good source.  At first glance, some of the prices may look a little high but when you consider that they include shipping, they are very competitive. The service is great.

Drue
Link Posted: 8/11/2003 10:14:51 AM EDT
[#6]
BillSP1

I agree it was 115 yesterday and it will be 112 today.

We have to wait until October to shoot.
Page AK-47 » Ammunition
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top