Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 3/16/2006 2:12:55 AM EDT

Shit.. the Krink i orderd last saturday arrived today !!
and its a MINT kit.. absolutly fantastic.. this is the best kit i have ever bought...
Its a 2003 dated trunion. saw cut, and no shiney areas on the rails or locks in the trunion.. this was a brand new gun before it was chopped up !!!
there is no evidence on the bolt face a round was ever fired in it..

not a ding or scratch on the wood..

Now i paid a premium for this kit as i could not find any thru my regular distributars.. but it was worth it.. well i dont care what it cost anyway..
its here along with a reciever.. I still need to get in a barrel extension
and attach it before i add the reciever..

WHOOOHOOOOO!! ill be smiling for a while .. with this one..
Link Posted: 3/16/2006 4:11:20 AM EDT
I've got the same thing enroute as we speak, What receiver did you go with??

John P..
Link Posted: 3/16/2006 12:49:48 PM EDT
Pat, its official, I hate you! Sweet looking kit. I will have to drop by the shop on saturday to have a look see.
Chad
Link Posted: 3/16/2006 2:57:13 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 3/16/2006 3:00:18 PM EDT by patm41]
Chad.. you may as well hate Mike too he ordered one also today !!!

we will both build them on OOW recievers.. main reason is that they are a bit easier to work with than a GT.

Yea stop on by I should have mine half way together..

see ya should have bought the extra reciever i had.. if ya did i would have no reason to buy a Krink

Link Posted: 3/16/2006 7:52:29 PM EDT
I have two of the things sitting here, both waiting for armory receivers. Once I get the receivers, then I will be waiting for the Form1's to get approved for SBRS. Then I can put them back togeather.
Link Posted: 3/17/2006 3:53:16 AM EDT
Im not going to worry with the SBR route. a extended brake will work for me.. i can always change it later..
The one MGS has dont look to bad.. as it has the same profile as the origional..
Link Posted: 3/17/2006 5:34:08 AM EDT
Nice! I wouldn't want a kit that pretty... I'd cringe at the thought of shooting it!
Link Posted: 3/17/2006 4:21:40 PM EDT
Yeah these kits are sweet ......Here is the one that I got from the CF $399 deal last week...its a 2005m. I actually bought 2 but my brother begged and pleaded till I sold him one for what I paid plus a pit pass to this weeks nextel cup race with him

this one is going to be an SBR

Here is the pistol I built a few months back on the first kit I bought.

Top Top