Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
Posted: 2/12/2006 11:56:28 AM EDT
http://phpix.planetb.net/albums/guns/romy%20ak47/DSC00200.JPG

Not bad for something I was gonna cut back in half and start over. his
Today on my second build i'm working on, I finally got out that damn barrel pin! (Thanks to the freezer method)hat
Link Posted: 2/12/2006 1:24:04 PM EDT
Nice build. Never give up, keep working till you get it right. Then go get another kit to build.
Link Posted: 2/12/2006 3:35:17 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 2/12/2006 3:36:48 PM EDT by beemerman]
How did the sight get bent?Rear sight or front sight ? Just want to avoid the same problem.
Link Posted: 2/12/2006 5:01:02 PM EDT

Very nice looking rifle....I need to learn to refinish stocks (to look like yours).
Link Posted: 2/12/2006 5:44:19 PM EDT
Link Posted: 2/13/2006 4:03:48 AM EDT

Nice build. Never give up, keep working till you get it right. Then go get another kit to build.

Thanks! I got 3 more to buildh=85%

How did the sight get bent?Rear sight or front sight ? Just want to avoid the same problem.

The rear sight got bent. It happened while I was trying to press out the pin because the barrel wasn't secured enough (and wasn't paying attention). Now I gotta determind how to fix it. I'll take some pictures and maybe you guys can give me some tips or flame me for stupidity h=85%
Very nice looking rifle....I need to learn to refinish stocks (to look like yours).

Thanks! That's the way the stocks came.

I can tell this rifle was never fired because there is now wear on the bolt carrier from the hammer just from cocking it a few times.
Archived [ARCHIVED THREAD] - Almost done with my first build *pic*
Page AK-47 » Build It Yourself
ZonaTactical
JRH
geissele
handgunGrips
samson
blackhills
Faxxon
BearCreek
bravocompany
alienGearHolsters