Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 2/8/2006 11:10:02 AM EDT
I am going to help my cousin build a kit and still yet more questions;
1)The "center support",is this just there when you rivet or is part on the rifle assembly?
2)Want buy a CD or VHS on how to assemble/build a rifle ,any recomedations on
where to buy ,not download.
Link Posted: 2/8/2006 12:04:25 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 2/8/2006 12:05:15 PM EDT by dalesimpson]
The center support is a tube that you rivet through to stiffen the receiver. We have some pretty good tutorials at the top of this page that you should check out before you buy a video.

Build it yourself tutorials and information.
Link Posted: 2/13/2006 11:29:00 AM EDT
Thanks for the info.Will give it the old college try.
Top Top