Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » Build It Yourself
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 1/31/2006 6:31:51 AM EDT
There's a plethera of options it seems like when building an AK.  I have all of my tools now and have taken out all the rivets on my first kit.  Now's the time to order some recievers and compliance parts so I can start chugging away.  What's a good reciever for it's value?  I was thinking of going with an EWBanks.  Right now DPH is out of them but they should get some more soon.  I am thinking of getting 5 of them at once to minimize the FFL fee.  What's your take?
Link Posted: 1/31/2006 10:49:36 AM EDT
[#1]
I should have ordered 5 recievers at once, its a good idea if you dont plan on bending your own and have a fairly good idea of the kits youre going to build.

Ive never used Eubanks, but I will take anything that I can get within a week or so.  Ill make it work
Page AK-47 » Build It Yourself
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top