Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 1/22/2006 12:42:43 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 1/22/2006 12:49:34 PM EDT by -C4-]
Is there somewhere to get a brand new threaded barrel? Basically I am looking to do a full new build on a milled firing line reciever. I want to use a threaded barrel, but am not sure who makes them. Does anyone know who builds barrels for threaded barrels?

-C4-
Link Posted: 1/22/2006 2:03:35 PM EDT
unless you talk to a custom barrel maker ,, your only option is to find a good type II or III kit
the Russians were the only ones who made threaded recievers...
another option is to find a press pin barrel and have a threaded sleave made up that you can press in and pin .. then screw the whole thing into the reciever..
Link Posted: 1/22/2006 4:25:39 PM EDT
I have a used russian "PLO" barrel I was going to build on a firing line receiver. Talking to firing line if I send them my barrel and bolt they will install it and headspace it on their under folder threaded barrel receiver for $650. I have a brand new underfolder stock parts set to go with it But I am thniking of canceling the idea and building 5 more romy "G" guns for when my kids get older.

If you are interested in my parts send me an E-mail and I can send you pics and tell you what I know.
Top Top