Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » Build It Yourself
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 1/22/2006 12:42:43 PM EDT
Is there somewhere to get a brand new threaded barrel?  Basically I am looking to do a full new build on a milled firing line reciever.  I want to use a threaded barrel, but am not sure who makes them.  Does anyone know who builds barrels for threaded barrels?

-C4-
Link Posted: 1/22/2006 2:03:35 PM EDT
[#1]
unless you talk to a custom barrel maker ,, your only option is to find a good type II or III kit
the Russians were the only ones who made threaded recievers...  
another option is to find a press pin barrel and have a threaded sleave made up that you can press in  and pin .. then screw the whole thing into the reciever..
Link Posted: 1/22/2006 4:25:39 PM EDT
[#2]
I have a used russian "PLO" barrel I was going to build on a firing line receiver.  Talking to firing line if I send them my barrel and bolt they will install it and headspace it on their under folder threaded barrel receiver for $650.  I have a brand new underfolder stock parts set to go with it But I am thniking of canceling the idea and building 5 more romy "G" guns for when my kids get older.

If you are interested in my parts send me an E-mail and I can send you pics and tell you what I know.
Page AK-47 » Build It Yourself
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top