Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 1/2/2006 1:08:43 PM EDT
Do you have it? I can't fnd anything other than the email thing for questions.
Link Posted: 1/2/2006 2:27:39 PM EDT
He doesn't have one. Your best bet is to email him.
Link Posted: 1/2/2006 5:08:02 PM EDT
thanks, I was pretty sure it wasn't on the webpage after looking. I guess I'll have to wait to see if they answer my questions through email.
I hate to keep asking Q's but can someone give me a link to a page that has all the rivets I need for a romy build and a decent receiver? I would be most appreciative.
Link Posted: 1/2/2006 6:03:37 PM EDT
Link Posted: 1/6/2006 12:15:22 PM EDT
mcook76,

Have you heard from Scott yet? I sent him an email almost 2 weeks ago about a problem with my order and haven't heard anything. If it was just a question, I wouldn't be so anxious, but I'm missing a part from my order.

Thanks
Link Posted: 1/6/2006 3:22:52 PM EDT
Nah, sure haven't. I send him an email shortly after he replied to my post here. I purchased a Romy kit from Copes Dist. A lot of people rave about the stuff they get from him so I wanted to see for myself. I might try him next time. He must be busy or something.
Link Posted: 1/7/2006 5:30:57 AM EDT
Give Scott a little time. I now probably buy 90% of my parts from DPH. I ordered several Romys from another vender and one of the $89 from DPH just to see how it was. The kit from Scott was an A while the others were B maybe C grade. Even with the new price they should be worth it. I also only use his flats for my builds. When there are major gun shows, they get a little behind plus everything slows down around the Holidays. Just received an email that my Romy RPK would go out on the next shipment.
Link Posted: 1/8/2006 3:42:42 AM EDT
I made a mistake on my online order and had to email him right after I hit send. Four days later i get an email say it was shipped, th einvoice listing the incorrect order. Don't know yet what was shipped yet. Just would have been nice to talk to a human to explain.
Link Posted: 1/9/2006 5:21:40 PM EDT
Link Posted: 1/9/2006 5:28:23 PM EDT
Then I'm guessing that you didn't get the email from me on Dec. 27th. I sent it through the form on your webpage in regards to order #2577.
Link Posted: 1/9/2006 6:13:27 PM EDT
Link Posted: 1/9/2006 6:19:34 PM EDT
Thanks for the call, Scott!

Part is on the way.
Top Top