Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 1/1/2006 11:27:25 PM EDT
Does anyone have any experience with NoDak Spud / D.C. Industries receivers?

I am thinking about getting the underfolder receiver from them but wanted some feedback before I order it. Thank you.

http://www.nodakspud.com/page2.htm
Link Posted: 1/1/2006 11:29:37 PM EDT
They are very good!!!! get one with confidence
Link Posted: 1/1/2006 11:33:44 PM EDT
Link Posted: 1/2/2006 12:21:49 AM EDT
Will these mate well with the POLISH underfolder kits?

Thanks for making the link hot for me.
Link Posted: 1/2/2006 12:43:20 AM EDT

Originally Posted By Instante:
Will these mate well with the POLISH underfolder kits?

Thanks for making the link hot for me.

i dont know if the polish kits have the bulged front trunnion,....i know the yugo kit's do though,.thats what im thinking about getting for my self
Link Posted: 1/2/2006 4:10:28 AM EDT
The polish kits use standard AKM fronts not the bulged style.
Link Posted: 1/2/2006 6:22:50 AM EDT
I just bought two Yugo receivers, one for a fixed stock, and the other an underfolder. Very high quality. Time will tell how they build up. RTC
Link Posted: 1/2/2006 9:50:40 AM EDT
Did it not work out with the units from DPH arms?
Link Posted: 1/2/2006 10:12:06 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 1/2/2006 11:51:00 PM EDT by Instante]

Originally Posted By BUSHMAN15:
Did it not work out with the units from DPH arms?

Well, I ordered 3 of them on Dec 6th. FFL soon followed. Sometime before christmas I called Scott to see what the status of the order since I havent heard anything and was told by Scott that he has the "receivers in his hand and they will go out tomorrow." I waited 2 weeks and still nothing. I thought maybe my FFL dealer was holding out on me. I e-mailed Scott and he stated that the three he spoke of before were warped pretty bad and didnt want to send them out. He said he e-mailed me but he might have messed up the e-mail. (I didnt receive the e-mail.) Currently I am waiting for the original 3 underfolder receivers and I told Scott I wanted to purchase 3 more. He stated he won't have an eta until later sometime this week.

I don't think it's Scott's fault, I guess wherever he gets those receivers (joken) he's having a hardtime obtaining them. So in the meantime I just decided to look, I an anxious to start my build.

Scott is a great guy and by no means am I upset by this, I recommend http://dpharms.com to anyone. Grab those $89.00 Romanian kits while you can!
Link Posted: 1/2/2006 6:10:43 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 1/2/2006 7:42:33 PM EDT by bigmegina]
dci receivers are the best you can buy for your yugo build.fit was great and finish was great.$70 shipped is a deal.it will cost you over $50 to build from a bent blank,and when you order harlan will put your kit number on your receiver at no extra charge!no refinish receiver matched kit.

Link Posted: 1/2/2006 6:48:52 PM EDT
too bad he doesnt make any underfolder receivers without the bulgde (yugo) ~ I am building polish kits and it's so darn hard to find someone who has 100% underfolder receivers for them.
Link Posted: 1/2/2006 8:28:57 PM EDT
NDS is top notch.
Link Posted: 1/3/2006 2:13:16 PM EDT
Give him a few more weeks or maybe a month and he is supposed to be releasing to the market AKM and AK74 receivers of correct dimensions and heat treating. I am in for several to start with when they come out..

Originally Posted By Instante:
too bad he doesnt make any underfolder receivers without the bulgde (yugo) ~ I am building polish kits and it's so darn hard to find someone who has 100% underfolder receivers for them.

Link Posted: 1/3/2006 2:42:38 PM EDT
I just got a Yugo receiver from NoDak Spud I am very happy with although the price just went up on them 2 weeks ago
Link Posted: 1/3/2006 5:34:47 PM EDT

I've used several receivers from DCI. They are first class.

The top 2 are my last ones, getting ready to order more. http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c94/kryten01/receivers.jpg
Top Top