Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » Build It Yourself
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 12/31/2005 10:41:13 AM EDT
My old man--being the good guy that he is---was tring to pull the bbl from my Yugo kit while I was at work---it has been a real pain----anyway---he got it to go for me, but while he was clamping it in the vise he broke the little tab off the lever that frees the gas tube to come out-----how hard are these to replace?---It still works, but I gotta use a tool now---cause the little finger tab isn't there anymore----thanks
Link Posted: 12/31/2005 12:06:53 PM EDT
[#1]
its simple to fix
just beat it out with a hammer and punch
and install a new 1
Link Posted: 1/1/2006 11:07:51 AM EDT
[#2]
I wouldn't bother with it. How often do you have to take the gas tube off anyways? Like never.
Link Posted: 1/1/2006 12:01:13 PM EDT
[#3]
I did the same thing.  Got a replacement from Numrich but still have to install it.
Link Posted: 1/1/2006 1:39:46 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
I wouldn't bother with it. How often do you have to take the gas tube off anyways? Like never.

i would agree with you but
ive tryed and it causes probs without the end theres nothang to hold it in place and it moves
then your gas tube moves and binds on your piston  
Page AK-47 » Build It Yourself
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top