Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 12/28/2005 5:51:21 PM EDT
I got some christmas money burning a hole in my pocket I put aside for recievers, but I cant find any in stock!!!!Can any one help me fnd some???
Link Posted: 12/28/2005 6:22:36 PM EDT
Depends on what kind of recievers you want. You want to bend them yourself? Vbd.com has so blanks already with holes cut and drilled...even laser cut. All you have to do is bend the thing. Global trades at globaltrades.com has already made 100% recievers. However you do know you have to have a FFL to purchase a 100%, right? (you DO have an FFL...dont you?)
Link Posted: 12/28/2005 6:26:43 PM EDT
I have a guy with an ffl. No blanks, Global trades or Eubanks preffered...
Link Posted: 12/28/2005 7:36:46 PM EDT
If your interested I have a few Global Trade 1mm type 3 parked receivers that I would be willing to sell. I was at my FFL dealer today for the paper work and will go pick them up on Thursday or Friday.

I ordered these in Sept and they screwed up my order. Long story short I don't need as many as I ordered.

I have 5.45 and 7.62 1mm type III. Type III has the trigger guard and selector stop installed. They go for $99.99. Parked goes for $8 and shipping $12. I would be willing to sell for $130 to your FFL. I still lose money because of my FFL transfer.

Top Top