Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 12/26/2005 8:30:22 AM EDT
I have a Maadi AK with the bun-hole stock. It has an enclosed rear on the receiver. What kind of stock will bolt up at the rear? I see the tang has holes for 2 screws. Can you tell me who makes them and where I can get one.?? I saw one on some site that had a RPD or RPK style on it that was very cool. thanks in advance.
Link Posted: 12/26/2005 6:54:58 PM EDT
I have a used clubfoot RPK stock if you are interested? I also have abunch of romain akm stocks sitting around also
Link Posted: 12/27/2005 11:37:58 AM EDT
PM sent to hj. 3:37 pm
Link Posted: 12/27/2005 12:27:16 PM EDT
replied to your e-mail address
Top Top