Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 12/12/2005 6:31:42 PM EDT
ok guys i dont know the real terms for these parts but im gonna try my best. i know tapco and other companies have semi us trigger groups. i have purchased these but the m92 uses what ill call a "2 piece" trigger. it has an additional spring and "cam" held in with the trigger pin. i have used this type of trigger with other builds but now i need it in us compliance. in my opinion there is no better trigger than this one for the ak. if anyone knows where to find em please let me know. i know these triggers were a part of the orignal full auto group on some models. thanks guys
Link Posted: 12/12/2005 6:48:21 PM EDT
Redstar arms?
Link Posted: 12/13/2005 9:51:31 AM EDT
I don't know WTF you're talking about. I built one, I think it is just a regular trigger & disco set up? You can buy a Century kit for $40, but the gas piston won't fit a Krink. Their triggers suck anyways, I just use 'em on my econo builds, I think DPH quit selling then though?
Link Posted: 12/13/2005 2:12:14 PM EDT
Are you talking about the "rate reducer"/hammer retarder? If so, there wouldn't really be any incentive for someone to produce a US-made version since it's for the select fire trigger group and machine guns don't need US parts.
Link Posted: 12/13/2005 4:53:28 PM EDT
tapper man has got it. those are the parts im talking about. i took out a tapco and installed the rate reducer type. i ground the tang off the hammer and disconector so i couldnt be accuse of using select fire. this style trigger was night and day compared to a tapco in my opinion. you guys have a point whe it comes to machine gun builds. by the way i still have enough us part to stay legal
Link Posted: 12/14/2005 9:47:13 AM EDT

Originally Posted By Bucknakedracin:
by the way i still have enough us part to stay legal

That's hard to do with a Krink, without using a US FCG.
Receiver and fake can = 2
Where did you come up with the other 4?
Link Posted: 12/14/2005 10:14:20 AM EDT

Originally Posted By Bucknakedracin:
by the way i still have enough us part to stay legal

That's tough to do with a Krink, without using a US FCG.
Receiver and fake can = 2
Where did you come up with the other 4?
Link Posted: 12/14/2005 5:34:46 PM EDT
i have not finished my krink yet. it will be a pistol and not require us parts. i wanted to use this trigger in my other aks
Top Top