Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » Build It Yourself
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Page / 4
Link Posted: 8/20/2005 8:06:02 AM EDT
[#1]
One week to go.  Still waiting for my receivers but they should be here this week.  See you guys soon.
Link Posted: 8/20/2005 6:36:30 PM EDT
[#2]
So I see we will have a press and the receiver bending jigs, but will we have a spot welder for the rails? How about a torch for heat treating?
Link Posted: 8/21/2005 6:41:48 AM EDT
[#3]
I have a brand new but untested Harbor Freight 230V spot welder with modified lower tong.

I have NO idea how to clamp in the rails and spot weld. Anyone coming have that experience?

Link Posted: 8/21/2005 1:44:41 PM EDT
[#4]
I have a MAPP Torch for heat treating and I know how to align the rails.
Link Posted: 8/21/2005 8:50:30 PM EDT
[#5]
To quote that guy from the A-Team...."I love it when a plan comes together!"
Link Posted: 8/22/2005 2:07:31 AM EDT
[#6]
I tested the HF spot welder. I think 2 to 2.5 seconds will be enough. The jaw pressure seems OK but I am not sure how that interacts with the weld.

Practice makes perfect.
Link Posted: 8/22/2005 8:49:07 AM EDT
[#7]
I went through and took inventory of my tools and I will be bringing the following:

H-F 12-ton H-Press
Small Drill Press
Plinker Jig
Xybec barrel Press
DPH flat jig
Trigger Rivet Jig
7.62x39 Headspace Gauges
Files
Punches
Dremmel tools (I have 2 but everybody should plan to bring their own)
MAP Torch
AK Build Video on DVD

I also have some rivet sets that I will bring and sell to unfortionate types that didn't get them to bring to the build.  I also have the 8-32 and 10-32 button head screws that I will sell if needed.  I DO NOT have any extra center supports but I will try to see if I can get the large roll pins that will fit around the long rivets as I know those will work.  I will also bring some of my extra flats but I don't have many extra flats and I have no extra compliance parts...  Also, don't expect a bargan on my rivets, screws, or flats...  Please buy before the build and if that fails I will have some extras but it will cost ya!

I STRONGLY suggest that anybody that wants to do screw builds buy yourself a couple 10-32 taps and #21 drill bits.  You will likely only need one 8-32 tap and #29 drill bit...  Also, make sure you have at least one 5/32 COBALT drill bit as well as an undersized bit (use your judgement).  We will also need a good number of carbide cutting wheels and other dremel attachments.

Also, I do not have any silver solder to attach muzzle devices to threaded barrels for guys that need to live with the crime bill or for builds of AMD-65s.  If anybody has some, please bring it or if anybody has an idea where to get some please let me know and I will try to buy some to bring along.

Doing a flat to a complete build in a single day may prove to be a challange...  Everybody needs to have a basic idea of what they need to do and the steps involved.  I hope to work on a build at home this week and get some pics up of the process but it may be really tough for me to get all done...

I will also be bringing one of my 100% OOW receivers to allow guys to see what the finished flat will look like...  We shuld also have copies of the AK receiver blueprint handy so that guys will have an idea of what their top rails need to look like after they are done triming them down....

Wow, sounds like a busy day
Link Posted: 8/22/2005 8:57:58 AM EDT
[#8]
Man, I wish I had all  my parts to join in on this build!
Link Posted: 8/22/2005 2:53:17 PM EDT
[#9]
Good post quarterbore.  I thinki it would be a good idea if we all try to remove the rivets from our trunnions before the build party.  It's simple to do on your own, but also time consuming, so having them punched out before hand will help speed things up.

I have a ton of rivets and center-support rod that anyone is free to use.  These are from McMaster Carr and are the same spec as HCPookie's site details here:  
http://pookieweb.dyndns.org:61129/AK/docs/construction/rivets.htm

and here:
http://pookieweb.dyndns.org:61129/AK/docs/construction/center_support/center_support.htm

However, I noticed that they might be a little over-sized to use without some mods.  I installed one center-support so far and it appears to be too large for the bolt to clear it.  I'll try to do some more experimentation before this weekend.

Additionally, the rivets are not "swell neck" type.  People seem to be using them OK, though.

I'm going to try to finish my bolt-cutter rivet tool to bring this weekend.  I'll also bring:
-MAPP
-Dremel
-Grinder
-Files
-Hammers
-Taps
-Drill bits
-anti-seize
-brake cleaner
-e-clips
-what ever else I forgot.

I think it would be a good idea if everyone brings a pack of dremel cut-off wheels and a can of brake cleaner.  We will go through a lot of this.
Link Posted: 8/22/2005 3:16:24 PM EDT
[#10]
Almost forgot, it would very smart for everyone to bring eye protection and mechanics gloves.
Link Posted: 8/22/2005 8:09:00 PM EDT
[#11]
Do we need extra drill presses? I can bring mine. I also just picked up a bag of 100 e-clips, and some anti seize. I may have a few extra compliance parts. Ill go through my extras and bring what I have. I have allready removed the old rivets , pulled the barrel and changed the gas piston. How many people are attending? Also, how late do you expect this to go? Lastly, I can also bring a cooler with water & soda. Should we pack a lunch, or is there a local place you can recommend?
Link Posted: 8/23/2005 1:36:45 AM EDT
[#12]
I plan on having the grill running with dogs and burgers. I'll get some soda and beer.

I think there are about 6 people attending.

What is an "e-clip"?
Link Posted: 8/23/2005 6:19:13 AM EDT
[#13]
I just have a parts kit, if I can make it do you guys mind if I come and watch?
Link Posted: 8/23/2005 6:33:22 AM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

What is an "e-clip"?

e-clips can be used instead of the shepards hook. They are small clips that fit into the groove on the axis pins, and are really easy to install. If anyone wants to use them, I have plenty.
Link Posted: 8/23/2005 11:30:05 AM EDT
[#15]
this is great i never thought that my post would take us this far ...Great and good job guys.....Looking forward to just learn,thanks....
Link Posted: 8/23/2005 4:33:39 PM EDT
[#16]
pakrazee

all are welcome

send me your e-mail for directions

[email protected]
Link Posted: 8/23/2005 4:34:48 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

What is an "e-clip"?

e-clips can be used instead of the shepards hook. They are small clips that fit into the groove on the axis pins, and are really easy to install. If anyone wants to use them, I have plenty.

OK what is a shepard hook and what is an axis pin? Is this FCG stuff?
Link Posted: 8/23/2005 5:46:45 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:
Quoted:

What is an "e-clip"?

OK what is a shepard hook and what is an axis pin? Is this FCG stuff?

The axis pins are the pins that hold in the FCG.  The shepards hook is a piece of shaped wire that holds the pins from working loose.  They can be a pain to install, so a lot of folks use e-clips instead.
Link Posted: 8/23/2005 6:04:28 PM EDT
[#19]
Thanks
Link Posted: 8/25/2005 5:16:43 AM EDT
[#20]
Doess anybody that is coming have a "C" drill bit (0.2420) to help space the rails?  I tried to get one last night with no luck...

Also, does anybody have silver solder (1100-deg type) they can bring?

Lastly, I tried to find some steel tuning that we culd use for center supports if the center supports I ordered don't come in.  I could not find any heavt tubing but I did buy six big roll pins that would work.  If anybody has center supports, please bring these!
Link Posted: 8/25/2005 3:33:56 PM EDT
[#21]
I have a single C drill bit.

Does anyone have the handpiece (collet) wrench for a foredom type hand grinder? I can't find mine.

See everyone on Sat.
Link Posted: 8/25/2005 3:40:35 PM EDT
[#22]
I'll bring mine.
Link Posted: 8/25/2005 4:16:32 PM EDT
[#23]
Quarterbore- I used different sized bits to space the rails.  I think it's more important that the rails are level and lined up with the trunion than that it's a specific size, but I could be wrong.

I also have tubing that should work for center supports.  It's the size HCPookie uses, but it seems a little big to me.  I'm going to experiment a little with it before saturday.

Gcollector- I can bring an angle grinder to use if your's is out of action.  
Link Posted: 8/25/2005 5:29:43 PM EDT
[#24]
PAC762

Thanks

The foredom is like a dremel, I just cnat find the collet wrench. They are thinner than most wrenches
Link Posted: 8/25/2005 6:23:35 PM EDT
[#25]
Uh oh, I thought you were talking about an angle grinder too.
Link Posted: 8/26/2005 8:36:43 AM EDT
[#26]
Just picked up some silver solder. Its the 45% kind, as opposed to the 15%. More silver , approx 1100 melting point. Will bring it to the build.
Link Posted: 8/26/2005 7:19:48 PM EDT
[#27]
OK guys my truck is packed...  I swear I have about 400-pounds of stuff in the truck....

I have the following -

Drill Press
12-ton Press
Plinker Jig
Xybec Barel Press AK Bulder Trigger Rivet Jig
DPH Flat jig & grease
Pair of Dremmels (one is cordless so BRING MORE)
Head Space Gauges
Cordless Drill
A couple extra extension cords

For small tools I packed was too much....
Files
Hamers
C-Clamps
Punches
Pliers

Other stuff...
Lots of Rivets (but I don't have center supports - My order didn't come in time)
Lots of screws (but I assume we will do rivets given we have the tools)
I have all the drill bits we need (HS and Cobalt) plus cutting oil
Plenty of 1 1/2 flat stock steel for clamping and working on receivers
Various lengths of 1/4-inch Grade 8-bolts for barrel pins
Tons or dremmel bits foe just about any need
I will also bring my SAR-1 with just a few AK mags plus a 100% OOW receiver we can use to get measurements as needed.  

I am sure I have other stuff but it covers the big parts....

As far as the above, glad you found the High tem Solder... I searched quite a few places with no luck.  I also tried to find the "C" sized bit with no luck...  Using the "C" bit may not really be necessary but glad to see that we will have one.

Lastly, I am working to pull down a bunch of info to my laptop and I will have that as well in case we need to look anything up.  I do have AK-Builder's video on building an AK and I will have that as well....

Should be a busy day tomorrow...  see you all at 9AM....  I will also bring a Digital Camera to show off our work..

Link Posted: 8/28/2005 8:07:44 AM EDT
[#28]
Thanks to everybody for showing up and helping out.  Too bad no one finshed a rifle, but we got a lot done and building from flats is time consuming.  Maybe we can plan to get together again and try to finsh a few.
Link Posted: 8/28/2005 9:01:14 AM EDT
[#29]
So what did I miss..Im very upset that I could not attend,due to my grueling schedule...Eager to know....
Link Posted: 8/28/2005 11:11:06 AM EDT
[#30]
We had lots of trouble with the center-supports.  We had different tubing and roll pins, but we couldn't get anyhting to work well due to either too big tubing or too big rivets.  I think everyone got flats bent, heat-treated and rails welded in, but that's about as far as it got.  I left at 5:00 and I don't think anyone started riveting trunnions yet.
Link Posted: 8/28/2005 2:09:36 PM EDT
[#31]
I want to thank gcollector2002 for his hospitalityand all the other guys there for their help.  Despite everything, we all got a lot done and learned even more.  It is one thing to read about this stuff, but to see it up close and dirty is another thing altogether.  If nothing else, I can see that these projects are doable -- just not on a schedule.
I had three kits but no receivers.  Even though I ordered them on the 1st of August and reconfirmed on the 16th, they still haven't come!  I did get a flat bent up and trigger rivets/center support installed thanks to the right tools and jigs and the knowledge that guys brought with them.  If I can do it, anybody can.
I sure hope we can do this again.
Link Posted: 8/28/2005 2:20:54 PM EDT
[#32]

Quoted:
We had lots of trouble with the center-supports.  We had different tubing and roll pins, but we couldn't get anyhting to work well due to either too big tubing or too big rivets.  I think everyone got flats bent, heat-treated and rails welded in, but that's about as far as it got.  I left at 5:00 and I don't think anyone started riveting trunnions yet.

Yea, several of the builds got pretty far as the receivers were all bent, barels were pressed, rails welded in, trigger guards were rivited, and a few guys just about had their front and rear trunions derivited and their flats were really cose to being ready to have the front and rear trunions riveted fast...

I would be all for a follow-up build get together...  if everybody can finish off their rivets in their trunions and fit the receiver for those trunions we can easily finish in another day....

But, for a lesson learned, those darned center supports really cost us time....  

Oh yea, poor Jeremy lost a lot of time because he managed to get the selector stop plate upside down and riveted fast.  We had lots of fun regrinding off those rivets and turning it around and riveting it fast again.  It had to be done as with that plate on backwards the mags didn't fit and would have required moving the front trunion or modifying things...  Better yet, this was one of those Mint M-92 Yugo Krink kits but we got everything corrected and I think it was looking great before we called it a night at about 9:00  (12-hours of building party).  I was also a little surprised at the very unique way the pistol grip unit attaches to those M-92 kits....  It mounted on the outside of the flat using three rivets and we needed to rivet the front of that under the rear of the trigger guard using the same rivet that fastened the rear of the same www.quarterbore.com/images/m92pg.JPG...  real unusual setup but it did look great when we were all done!

One other lesson we learned is that some of the rails were a little unusual as they had a "dimple" like reinforcement.  It made locating the rails in the flats tougher but then added frustration as we could not get bucking bars or the trigger guard riveting tool into the receiver to crush those rivets...  The best fix I could come up with was button head screws but I would be curios how that ends up working out.

Lastly, and I harrassed Tom a great deal about this, I don't think a 220 spott welder is the way to go.  Paul and I were the first two to weld rails and we managed to burn a couple holes pretty quick...  especially when somebody missed the rail ...  I will buy a 110 spot welder and give it a try before we get together next time.

As for tools, we had some very interesting observations as I had brought my DPH jig and Tom had an AK-Builder jig with the top bending jig.  Several of the flats bent on my DPH jig had better looking top rails after being bent over with a hammer then the bends that were made with the AK-builder top rail jig.  It just tool a little longer to do them...  

We also had mixed results with the AK Builder tools for removing the barrels.  The sleeve with the 1/4 inch pin to remove the barrel pin was MUCH safer then using 1/4 Grade 8 bolts but the plate to use under the trunion was a nightmare to figure out and line up...  we ended up using the press plates with a piece of steel bar stock to suport the barrel....   and the big grade 8 bolt with the brass nut shaped to match the face of the chamber of the barrel worked great.  As did the two square steel bars that were held together by bolts to press out the barrel.  

I will need to play with my Xebec barel press toools before the next party (unless I can find my directions of get a copy from someone that has theirs) as the Xebec press looks like the best way to install the barrels.

So anyways, what else did I miss mentioning?  I didn't get many pics... need to try to do better about documenting better next time!

Hope to see you all again!

Oh yea, I had gave a few people flats... I know a couple guys paid or traded me for them but others didn't.  If you got one of my flats and didn't pay me for it, please order me a replacement.
Link Posted: 8/28/2005 6:34:55 PM EDT
[#33]
Thanks to Tom, and Quarter and the rest. It was a  long day, although it didnt feel like 12 hours. At least we got a lot done, and it was a learning experience. Im up for a follow up build party. Im sure there will be quite a few completed rifles after the next one. Maybe a parkerizing party after that?
Link Posted: 8/29/2005 4:00:35 PM EDT
[#34]
first off thanks to mr. G for hosting this get together,. i learned alot, and i could not have gotten anywhere with out all the help and advice of eveyone there.

1/4 bore is dead on about useing a hammer for the top rail,...i used the bending jig,..but mine came out so-so,..next timeit is gonna be a hammered

also the bar PAC brought for center supports worked out ok for me,..i did have to grind down the top of the suport to clear the bolt & carrier,...next time ill grind it down before i rivit it in,.

for me spot welding the rails in was not a bad as i thought it would be,...the 220v was quick and effective.

yesterday i secured the trunnions with c-clamps and droped in the the bolt and carrier,. and made all the minor adjustments to get it working right,....
.... however i might have taken a little to much off the top rails,. so be careful doing this for the first time.

today i am working on the wood for my krink kit,..i wish the stains and clear poly would dry faster!

1/4,....on those three rivits for that odd pistol grip nut,.. im thinking about switching the rivits to some carrige bolts,..im thinking some nice shinny carrier bolts heads would look nice when you look down into the reciver when its all said and done.

when ever we have the next party  the first thing on the list is heat treat,..rivit trunnions,.. press the barrel,..head space,..paint,..and find somewhere to fire it.

ill try and do as much as i can on my own but i dont have any of the tools i need to do anything else.

and yeah im still kicking my self in the butt for that selector stop f-up.
Link Posted: 8/29/2005 4:32:36 PM EDT
[#35]
Cruzie

I think you left a front trunnion. Mocha I think you left your dremel case. Had a great time. We'll definitely do it again. I'll post when my riveting jigs show, otherwise QB would probably be kind enough to bring his big grey jig.

thanks again.

All are welcome back anytime.
Link Posted: 8/30/2005 3:53:08 AM EDT
[#36]

Quoted:
Cruzie

I think you left a front trunnion. Mocha I think you left your dremel case. Had a great time. We'll definitely do it again. I'll post when my riveting jigs show, otherwise QB would probably be kind enough to bring his big grey jig.

thanks again.

All are welcome back anytime.

Actually I had traded cruzie27 for some other stuff during the party and I believe that I will need the trunion to use the rest of the stock I remembered to take...  Correct me if I am wrong J.... Please save it for me and I will get it next time...

EDIT - I was wrong... I have the rear trunion for the underfolder... this must be the Bulgy Pistol Trunion?

Also, I am still going through all my tools and I seem to have lost my safety glasses...  the one that matched your kid's band aid you let be borrow...  Still sorry for bleeding all over your basement
Link Posted: 9/4/2005 4:07:05 AM EDT
[#37]
O.k since I missed out on the first one are you guys going to do a follow up build party....Or does anyone have rivet tools I can use ,( i will pay)...Thanks
Link Posted: 9/4/2005 5:22:29 AM EDT
[#38]

Quoted:
O.k since I missed out on the first one are you guys going to do a follow up build party....Or does anyone have rivet tools I can use ,( i will pay)...Thanks

Last time LOTS of people didn't have flats, rivets, center supports, dremmel tools with reinforsed cutting wheels....  Do you have all of these that you need to do a build?

We will need to get together to finish all the kits we started....

Before we get together next time, everybody should have all their rivets ground down and the rear trunion should be derivited...  Same for the trigger guard.  The front trunion ivets will punch right out once the barrels are pulled so those that pulled their barrels last time should have these out too!

People that had flats bent at the last get together should have their receivers cut down so that the front and rear trunions fit into their receiver....  Those that got their trigger guard mounted can also figure out the front trunion mounting location and get those holes drilled as necessary for riveting next time.

When everybody is this far, we can get together and rivet the guns together, press in barrels, and finish fitting the top rails for the carrier....  If someone is brave...  I have a huge 220 air compressor and blast cabinet as well as the park tank but I have yet to really study how to get all that working....  Paint may be the best (Duracote, etc..)

Did I miss anything?
Link Posted: 9/4/2005 5:57:43 PM EDT
[#39]
yes i left a front trunnion,..its for a bulgy 7.62,. it wont fit the russian AK-104 barrel assy i have sitting around. ill  happy take any fair trade or offer for it.

if anyone can help,..now that im off active duty im kinda short in the wallet,..but i have a un used k-pot (kevlar helmet) id like to trade for the ATI synth. stock for a mosin nagant ($60) and another flat with rails (for the AK-104)

so whens the next party?

i still have to heat treat,.. so i hope the mapp gas shows up again. after that its all riviting and barrel instalation,.. at least for the krink pistol. my saiga in getting taken apart to get re-built to be more AK like.

i dont know what im going to do for the G.T. AK-74 reciver i have that is sitting at my ffl shop,. i cant pick it up because i dont have a PA id or licence,..and cant get one because the S.S.A. has there info screwed up,..and to fix it they need verification from a office in new orleans,....so until new orleans is up and running again im screwed on getting id,..

anyone have the go/no-go gauges for 7.62?

Link Posted: 9/5/2005 6:30:21 AM EDT
[#40]

Quoted:

anyone have the go/no-go gauges for 7.62?

Yes, I have mine and had them at the last party...  really don't need them until we press in tha barrels again but like I said I do have them...

As for flats...  I will give you a couple as well as a couple more sets of rivets for the US Folder stock you gave me...  I have not come up with a plan for the stock but I was holding it for you to come to your senses and decide you wanted it back

As an aside, I need to put an order into Brownells as I have looked all over for 1100 Silver Solder.  The closest I found was a 1245-deg brazing wire.  I have hit just about every welding and blumbing place I can find with no luck...

I also just bought the 110-v Spot Welder.  It is on sale at Harbor Freight right now BUT REMEMBER to print the ad from the Internet as the store price was not the same as the web...  Now I need to find some 5/8 Copper Rod to make a lower tong for doint the rails...

Tom... you had indicated you had some extra didn't you?  Where did you find yours?  I think I had seen copper lightning rod that looks about the correct diameter so I will measure that and at about 5-feet long that would give me enough lower tong material to build all the AKs I will ever build
Link Posted: 9/5/2005 11:28:53 AM EDT
[#41]
I have a welding supply place very close to me. I can check them out and see if they have the 5/8 copper rod for the spot welder. Also, the silver solder I bought has a 1250 ish melting point. Ill go back and see if they have the 56 type. The melting point is between 1145-1200.
Link Posted: 9/5/2005 3:59:40 PM EDT
[#42]
QB

I bought a lightning rod but its copper clad NOT solid copper.

I have a piece of 5/8 copper rod you can cut down to fit, free.

Everyone is welcome back any time.

I still don't have my riveting jigs. QB would have to bring his.

I still need to order some center supports. AK Builder has some nice ones that come with the rivet. Anyone in for a group buy?

See you all soon.
Link Posted: 9/5/2005 5:16:53 PM EDT
[#43]

Quoted:
QB

I bought a lightning rod but its copper clad NOT solid copper.

I have a piece of 5/8 copper rod you can cut down to fit, free.

Everyone is welcome back any time.

I still don't have my riveting jigs. QB would have to bring his.

I still need to order some center supports. AK Builder has some nice ones that come with the rivet. Anyone in for a group buy?

See you all soon.

I stopped at sears tonight and noticed that the lightning rod wasn't solid copper...  I know copper isn't cheap so I will be glad to pay you for this...  Would it be possible for me to meet you somewhere to get a length of this so I can start getting it ready for the next get together?  OR given gas prices now, it might be as cheap for me to have you mail it to me and I will oay you for the copper and shipping...

I got my center supports but I'll be honest I don't remember who I bought them from (Mike Ryan mean anything) but these center supports don't help me a whole lot as they are too small for the POM rivets that I have from the Group Buy....

I still have the cection of steel tubing that PAC762 had brought to the build and I wil try to cut that down to sections that we can use...  Looks like the answer is to buy center supports with rivets...  frustrating that center supports are our biggest challange

I have been considering an order to ak-builder anyways and just buy his modified lower tong for the spot welder and I think he also has the PMKMS Underfolder flats so I might as well buy a couple more center supports too....  Too bad I am flat broke and no more credit
Link Posted: 9/5/2005 6:02:26 PM EDT
[#44]
I just ordered an underfolder flat for a polish kit from AKbuilder, but they are sold out of the center support, or at least they were last week when I ordered the flat.
Link Posted: 9/5/2005 7:17:34 PM EDT
[#45]
I just ordered a bunch of stuff from AK Builder...  I got one of the Polish Underfolder flats, one of their spot welder tongs, and a few of their center supports (their system said they had a couple in stock).  Hopefully I will get the stuff before we get together but we will need center supports...

Link Posted: 9/6/2005 9:49:53 AM EDT
[#46]
You guys have this party yet? I dont need anything built but would be interested in meeting fellow members

Im in Palmerton
Link Posted: 9/6/2005 10:17:49 AM EDT
[#47]
Yeah, we did and got a lot accomplished.  However, we need to have another one to finish some guns and are still assembling stuff.  Where is Palmerton?
Link Posted: 9/6/2005 6:18:17 PM EDT
[#48]
Quarterbore- I have a section of that tubing riveted in a flat and am going to see if I can dremel the top a little and get it to work.  I should know in a week or so.  It doesn't look like I need to take too much off for the bolt to clear.  I think my problem was that I was trying to turn it down without the right tools, as opposed to just filing a little off wear it's needed.
Link Posted: 9/6/2005 7:16:26 PM EDT
[#49]

Quoted:
Where is Palmerton?

Its about 45 minutes north of the build party...up near Lehighton, Slatington and Jim Thorpe....I only know this because my mother in law lives in Lehighton, and Im there all the time.  Hey Steve....Where do you go shooting locally? Im a member of the Andreas rod & gun club...
Link Posted: 9/8/2005 2:47:14 PM EDT
[#50]
When are we getting together again?
Page / 4
Page AK-47 » Build It Yourself
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top