Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 8/10/2005 4:55:44 PM EDT
[#1]
sounds good to me can you email your address so i can get directions
Link Posted: 8/12/2005 11:01:54 AM EDT
[#2]
Ok looks like RedRyder21 hasn't been back since he started this thread. Anyways, I live in the Sullivan area and am willing to advise/supervise/hang out with anyone needing help. I originally got into this a couple years ago, I wanted to build an AR15 but couldn't afford it and wanted something to build...so I bought an AK kit, needless to say I've become obsessed with them and havn't even really thought about building an AR since then. I love these ugly little guns (to me however, they are perfect looking).
Link Posted: 8/21/2005 10:22:27 PM EDT
[#3]
I've been seriouslly amiss with responses my daughter was here and she works from home and ties up net all day i was lucky to check my regular e-mail. it would much better to call or e-mail my phone is 417-581-1381 and e-mail is [email protected] (i hope)
Link Posted: 8/22/2005 6:21:26 PM EDT
[#4]
hey stickerman sorry i didn't make it I checked my email friday and saw nothing then saw it late saturday. I'm still hoping to check out your tools you sale sometime. I'll try to make it to Mike's shop when your helping him set it up.
Link Posted: 8/23/2005 10:05:12 AM EDT
[#5]
Hey Kojote,  where abouts are ya?  I'm in Strain, Japan.  Getting ready to build my first.  Just waiting on my receiver
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Page AK-47 » Build It Yourself
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top