User Panel

Page AK-47 » Build It Yourself
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 9/12/2005 4:53:43 PM EDT
[#1]
Blackwell has given up on Greenlight Arms for ANYTHING. They are using Dan Coonan receivers on their Yugo builds now and are trying to do their own soon. They are great to deal with, but Greenlight has screwed them like everybody else.
Call the number on their website is the best way to contact them, Eric usually always answers the phone.
Link Posted: 9/17/2005 10:51:19 AM EDT
[#2]
Hi Mr. Krink, I really like that. I just got a build they did a Yugo underfolder an early or late type (without the trunnion bulges) built on an OOW receiver. I pick it up on Monday, it has been "parked" I got it from  NWEDDLE (great guy!) on the EE boards. These aren't cheap but it sure looks great! Eric at Blackwell Industries is really helpful too. He explained it all to me, over the phone. THANKS for the great pictures too! And by the way if an AK or anything doesn't have any gaps it hasn't been built right.  I am a Tool and Die maker, and that's just my $.02
Link Posted: 9/17/2005 5:08:08 PM EDT
[#3]
They are doing an underfolder Yugo for me too, if they will ever get a rec!!!
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Page AK-47 » Build It Yourself
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top