Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » Build It Yourself
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 8/5/2003 5:06:54 PM EDT
First, there are some awesome AKs here!

Second, does anyone know of a buttstock / pistol grip for milled receiver AKs similar to the VEPR buttstocks/grips?  I also saw (but do not remember where) a buttstock that was similar to the Robinson Arms one but was skeletonized... any ideas?

I have an Ace skeleton stock now (with FAL type grip) that I like, but the VEPR ones look better...like they belong there.

Thanks

Scot
Link Posted: 8/6/2003 2:53:10 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 8/6/2003 5:25:02 AM EDT
[#2]
The Ergo Grip has a similar contour for the pistol. I like mine, picture a rougher texture on a G3/CETME grip without the thumb shelf. The VEPR receiver has a roughly 45deg, 1" cut at the rear bottom portion, so the stock is a very unique fit.
Link Posted: 8/6/2003 6:21:20 PM EDT
[#3]
Thanks... the one thing I do like about my Ace stock (should it become legal to do so again), is the ease of making it a folding stock...  maybe in a little more than a year... fingers crossed!

Scot
Page AK-47 » Build It Yourself
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top