Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » Build It Yourself
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 10/10/2002 10:34:31 AM EDT
hello all,
i was wondering where i can get some 5.45 and 7.62x39 go and nogo gages? are the field gages necessary? thanks

p.s. campybob i was wondering what happend btwn you and the gunsnet forum?when your name is mentioned in the build it forum that guy goes nuts.  just curios and glad i found this site b/c of one of you posts on another board.
Link Posted: 10/10/2002 2:45:56 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 10/10/2002 3:00:39 PM EDT
[#2]
campy
thanks for the link will check it out when im done with this.
yeah i remember all that seal/not seal fighting.lol lol that was rite after i had joined gunsnet. yeah its a pain in the ass to do a search on you over their. i learned of the screw ak method fron nobeard who evidently learned of it from you(he told me to tell you high and he misses you on the forum). i gave him this link and assaultwebs to get up with you. hes really come a long way with his pressing kits, hes even sold some.
anyway thanks campy

p.s. arent one of those guys moderators of the k-var forum?are you "allowed" to go there?
Link Posted: 10/12/2002 4:21:21 PM EDT
[#3]
Page AK-47 » Build It Yourself
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top