Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Maintenance & Cleaning
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 9/15/2017 5:16:54 PM EDT
Anyone using the LUCAS line of gun products? I love their stuff for auto, bikes & boats. Just wondering how they run on firearms...
Link Posted: 9/15/2017 5:21:13 PM EDT
[#1]
I'm no oil scientist but I love me some Lucas oil products, the gun lube is super slick and yet sticky, I really like it. Still I use Mobile 1 mixed with Transmission fluid for all me gun lube needs at the bench. Can of aerosol CLP in the toolbox at the range.
Link Posted: 9/15/2017 7:44:56 PM EDT
[#2]
Lucas Extreme Gun oil is my favorite. Been using it for a couple years now.

Excellent viscosity and yet sticky enough to stay put.

Link Posted: 9/16/2017 7:33:24 PM EDT
[#3]
I use the Lucas oil (red one). A buddy of my old mans owns a car repair shop, and he gave me a couple bottles from his vendor.

Overall no complaints with it and its nice that its thicker than hoppes oil. Its helped prevent rust from salts in sweat in this S Texas humidity.

I do wanna try that blue one, the needle tip bottle is nice for getting in tight spaces.
Link Posted: 9/17/2017 6:29:22 PM EDT
[#4]
I use Lucas 5WT Synthetic Fork Oil now and then.
Link Posted: 9/18/2017 11:25:46 AM EDT
[#5]
I really like the lucas oil i use. i use the red one and it works just fine for what i do.
doesnt burn off fast and keeps things well lubed and protected.
Link Posted: 11/18/2017 11:22:50 AM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Lucas Extreme Gun oil is my favorite. Been using it for a couple years now.

Excellent viscosity and yet sticky enough to stay put.

https://media.midwayusa.com/productimages/880x660/Primary/548/548441.jpg
View Quote
This is great stuff!
Page AR-15 » Maintenance & Cleaning
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top