User Panel

Page AR-15 » Maintenance & Cleaning
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Page / 4
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 5/6/2017 7:30:55 PM EDT
[#1]
I don't use gloves and do use Slip 2000 products.
Link Posted: 5/13/2017 12:10:55 AM EDT
[#2]
I do and wish I would have started years ago taking better care of myself. I'm old enough now I want to go of natural causes.
Link Posted: 5/14/2017 5:41:22 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
No
View Quote
Link Posted: 7/7/2017 10:16:31 PM EDT
[#4]
Yes, don't need a bunch of Strikehold on my skin if I can avoid it.
Link Posted: 7/9/2017 11:46:55 PM EDT
[#5]
No. take up golf if need to wear gloves.
Link Posted: 7/15/2017 7:45:09 PM EDT
[#6]
Yes the nitrile gloves from Harbor Freight.
Link Posted: 7/17/2017 3:38:32 AM EDT
[#7]
After years of working on ATVs, trucks, motocross bikes,  I now wear gloves.  I have developed a skin condition, my hands break out and get raw, so I am forced to wear gloves.  Especially if I am using contact cleaner.

Link Posted: 7/25/2017 6:35:24 PM EDT
[#8]
I can just see my old drill sergeants face...
Link Posted: 7/25/2017 6:38:11 PM EDT
[#9]
yes
Link Posted: 7/25/2017 6:38:11 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Nope, never even thought about it until I went into the military and they required me to wear latex gloves while cleaning guns with CLP. I don't think there's any harm as long as you wash your hands after. I've had my blood checked for lead levels and my levels were actually pretty low, ya know considering I never wear PPE, ha. As long as you don't ingest it or something I think you'll be just fine.
View Quote
Must have been the Navy. 
Link Posted: 7/27/2017 11:48:39 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Must have been the Navy. 
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Nope, never even thought about it until I went into the military and they required me to wear latex gloves while cleaning guns with CLP. I don't think there's any harm as long as you wash your hands after. I've had my blood checked for lead levels and my levels were actually pretty low, ya know considering I never wear PPE, ha. As long as you don't ingest it or something I think you'll be just fine.
Must have been the Navy. 
Oh shit, here we go!
Link Posted: 8/24/2017 11:49:03 PM EDT
[#12]
Nope. Just wash my hands with soap and water afterwards,it's worked for me since I was a kid.
Page / 4
Next Page Arrow Left
Page AR-15 » Maintenance & Cleaning
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top