Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
Posted: 3/20/2006 4:13:14 PM EDT
I own a Bushmaster XM15. In the user manual, under the section that decribes how to clean your gun, there is a drawing of a double sided utility brush. I've looked, and looked, and searched and searched but I can't seem to find this brush anywhere. I know I don't need it, but I want it. It looks like it woulb be a great brush.

Any idea where I can find 1, or 2 or 3? Thanks.

Lovesbeer99 (but shoots safe)
Link Posted: 3/20/2006 5:13:56 PM EDT
Check your local sporting goods stores. I know Sportsmans Warehouse here carries them. It's just a basic GI cleaning brush. A cheap tooth brush works just as good.
Link Posted: 3/20/2006 6:52:32 PM EDT
Gun show or Brownell's HERE
Link Posted: 3/21/2006 4:55:01 AM EDT
Thanks for the replies but it's not the same brush. The one in the picture I'm refering to is double sided on the same side of the handle. You'll see what I mean if you open the Bushmaster manual.

Anyone?
Link Posted: 3/21/2006 4:58:39 AM EDT
for some reason I though the title said "Have you seen this BUSH"

Link Posted: 3/21/2006 5:40:31 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 3/21/2006 5:41:52 AM EDT by QUIB]

Originally Posted By lovesbeer99:
Anyone?

I answered already! This one is identical to the GI issue brush except it’s black. If you MUST have a GI issue green brush check your local gun show or Google for the GI brush. My local Gander Mountain, Sportsman Warehouse and Bass Pro shop carry these.

Klean Bore Nylon Brush
Link Posted: 3/21/2006 6:10:58 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 3/21/2006 6:13:38 PM EDT by vegas1037]

Originally Posted By lovesbeer99:
Thanks for the replies but it's not the same brush. The one in the picture I'm refering to is double sided on the same side of the handle. You'll see what I mean if you open the Bushmaster manual.

Anyone?

If you're looking at the same page I am, page 13, that's not a brush. It's a shitty drawing of a cleaing patch shoved through the eyelet on the end of a cleaning rod.
Top Top