Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Maintenance & Cleaning
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 1/22/2006 7:29:01 AM EDT
I don't see anything here about Militec lubricant, what is everyones opinion on it?
Thanks
Link Posted: 1/22/2006 7:58:59 AM EDT
[#1]
Ok lube, no rust protection, goofy application instructions. BSW
Link Posted: 1/22/2006 12:54:04 PM EDT
[#2]
Good lube....doesn't protect against rust.  What more do you want to know?  There was a LONG thread awhile back about it.  Might try a search.
Link Posted: 1/22/2006 9:18:23 PM EDT
[#3]
It is snake oil and known to be junk.
Link Posted: 1/22/2006 9:33:59 PM EDT
[#4]
I have been using it for the last couple of years and it works great.  It is all in how you do the intial application of it.
Link Posted: 1/23/2006 12:59:18 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 1/23/2006 1:57:24 AM EDT
[#6]
I've been using it for a year now. I use it on all my firearms. I've used it on my AR since the AR was N.O.O.T. B (new out of the box) and it has not failed me once ( using top notch mags) thou.

It works well for me, as for rust, I don't give any of my firearms that chance anyways. I won't swear by it but I will give it a good to go in my book.
Page AR-15 » Maintenance & Cleaning
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top