Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 8/7/2003 6:08:22 PM EDT
I really can't believe this new tool I found. It can clean out the toughest areas of a AR-15 chamber and lower receiver. Its amazing! I never thought I could find a tools so functional and easy to use!

I found it in the AR-15 isle at Wal-Mart. Personally I think that it can be used for many other things some day, but I can't believe how well it works for my rifle!

Here is the AMAZING part! Its just $6.00!!!
Link Posted: 8/7/2003 6:21:03 PM EDT
Now if they would just make them so they could bend into all those hard to get places... [naughty]
Link Posted: 8/7/2003 7:37:36 PM EDT
Can you buy it at walmart after 9 pm?? [;)]
Link Posted: 8/7/2003 8:16:16 PM EDT
I dont like the Idea of having to rely on batteries. How many hours does it run without changing batteries. My Vltor and Tango Down battle grip are already full. If it had a quick detach spare battery holder I might consider it. But I'd still nedd a back up tooth brush. Just joking
Link Posted: 8/7/2003 8:45:57 PM EDT
Better stock up on these now. I hear that the "New & Improved AWB" that will replaced the current Assualt Weapon Ban will be much more strict, and these dangerous cleaning devices will be BANNED too. Buy all you can until Sept 04 !!!!
Link Posted: 8/7/2003 9:12:12 PM EDT
Shhhhhh! Don't let the Wal-Mart corporate buffoons find out what you are using that for. They'll be pulling them off of the shelves in the morning! [:D]
Link Posted: 8/8/2003 10:18:44 AM EDT
Nice tool, and it works well with the abrasive cleaning paste they sell on the same shelves. But it made my weapon smell like peppermint. So...I looked around the house and found some other cleaner in the bathroom. It was in a pretty box and came in a nice plastic bottle with some kind of applicator that was about three inches long. I used that but then my weapon smelled like a "fresh meadow of flowers" I'm going back to Hoppes.
Link Posted: 8/8/2003 11:01:12 AM EDT
Originally Posted By glennda: ... It was in a pretty box and came in a nice plastic bottle with some kind of applicator that was about three inches long. I used that but then my weapon smelled like a "fresh meadow of flowers"
View Quote
[ROFL]
Link Posted: 8/8/2003 11:06:47 AM EDT
notice how the initial post is informative and useful then the smart asses found it. thanks i will give it a try.
Link Posted: 8/9/2003 6:09:38 PM EDT
Notice how the original post is witty and funny as well! Geez!
Link Posted: 8/9/2003 8:15:00 PM EDT
Originally Posted By glennda: Nice tool, and it works well with the abrasive cleaning paste they sell on the same shelves. But it made my weapon smell like peppermint. So...I looked around the house and found some other cleaner in the bathroom. It was in a pretty box and came in a nice plastic bottle with some kind of applicator that was about three inches long. I used that but then my weapon smelled like a "fresh meadow of flowers" I'm going back to Hoppes.
View Quote
Oh man, thats good. [lol]
Link Posted: 8/12/2003 7:55:21 PM EDT
does it come in colt grey
Top Top