Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Troubleshooting
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 2/12/2006 9:15:03 PM EDT
Had problems with a Bushmaster upper and barrel that I had assembled a few months ago. The original problem was at least 20 clicks of left windage on the rear sight to bring the bullet impact back to the left to get the rifle zeroed. Tried the non-mar mallet and block of wood approach to adjusting the FSB by tapping it from left to right.

So today I finally made it to the range and it worked pretty well. The rear sight is adjusted 1 or 2 clicks just off the center rear sight mark. Am VERY pleased with the results compared to the amount of adjustment i had to make previously.

Thanks to all for info and advice on this problem.
Link Posted: 2/12/2006 10:32:11 PM EDT
[#1]
Page AR-15 » Troubleshooting
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top