BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 5/14/2022 7:34:21 AM EDT
[#1]
I buy the KNS pack and then buy my springs from White Oak and use Sprinco for the safety spring.  I then buy my safety, trigger, mag release and bolt catch of choice.  KNS in my opinion makes the best feeling detents and their takedown/ pivot pins in conjunction with their detents are very smooth.  The KNS detent and Sprinco spring make for a positive feel with most safeties (FCD may be using this combo with their safety).

I have tried many different brands of LPK’s in the past and the above combo is what I prefer.
Link Posted: 5/20/2022 12:49:39 PM EDT
[#2]
I use Damage Industries lower parts kits.  I have spare parts, and pick up the parts I need from a gun shop that stocks their parts (he gets them from DI's warehouse, which is a block or two away..)

I've used CMMG parts kits in the past, but never ran into a plastic mag release

I've also used PSA's kits several years back.

M&A parts was another go to years ago.  Prices were on par with most places at the time, and they shipped quick.  Sometimes I would order and have it sent the base "you get it when it gets there" rate, and received it the next day.
Link Posted: 5/22/2022 9:18:00 AM EDT
[#3]
The best parts kit? One you put together yourself. You already decided you want one without a trigger or grip. Truth is, there are only a few more parts left. Pick what meets your quality and budget needs and go in that direction.

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top