Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 12/6/2017 4:50:16 AM EDT
Considering this muzzle device for a pistol build. Anyone here use one on a build?
Link Posted: 12/7/2017 12:41:42 AM EDT
[#1]
Put something nicer then Chinese crap on your gun.
Link Posted: 12/7/2017 6:09:36 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Put something nicer then Chinese crap on your gun.
View Quote
As in other threads on Strike Industries products you add nothing to the conversation. Welcome to my ignore list.

And that's "High Tech Taiwanese crap".
Link Posted: 12/7/2017 6:24:48 AM EDT
[#3]
Never used it but I generally find their product quality and customer service outstanding.
Link Posted: 12/7/2017 11:26:40 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Never used it but I generally find their product quality and customer service outstanding.
View Quote
+1  Have had no reason to complain about any of the Strike Industries products I've used.
Link Posted: 12/8/2017 2:58:12 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

As in other threads on Strike Industries products you add nothing to the conversation. Welcome to my ignore list.

And that's "High Tech Taiwanese crap".
View Quote
Taiwan is the Republic of China so it is Chinese crap.
Link Posted: 12/8/2017 2:59:48 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
View Quote
Their customer service is amazing. I had a problem with one of their grips not fitting on a lower, and they asked me to send a picture. I did and received a replacement in the mail a couple days later. If I'm not mistaken, they're based out of Southern Cali.
Link Posted: 12/8/2017 3:06:05 PM EDT
[#7]
The machining and quality of their products is top notch.
Link Posted: 12/9/2017 9:26:35 AM EDT
[#8]
For the $35 I spent on their J-Comp genII it is worth every penny if not more, would buy again, most of their photos don't do justice when you have the part in hand,
Link Posted: 12/10/2017 10:51:38 PM EDT
[#9]
No experience with the Checkmate, but their quality is top notch.  I buy their extended charging handles for all my builds.
Link Posted: 12/14/2017 6:13:04 AM EDT
[#10]
I also noticed that the Checkmate (on sale at RTB) will also accept a Ferfrans Concussion Deflection thingy.
Link Posted: 12/16/2017 2:32:57 AM EDT
[#11]
Grabbed one from Primary Arms, planning on throwing it on my 10.3" build. We'll see how that works out once I get it on the barrel and out to the range.
Link Posted: 12/16/2017 10:26:03 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
The machining and quality of their products is top notch.
View Quote
I have a set of their take down pins, $13. Much better than the $30 set from an American company that will remain nameless.

That's problem we have today. Some of the imported stuff is getting good and priced lower. I don't like ANYTHING chinese on my ARs but one has a set of pins not made in the USA. My secret is out! I feel better now.
Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top