Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 10/13/2017 7:44:18 PM EDT
i'm looking to rent or borrow a reaction rod tool so i can tighten the barrel nut on a bear creek side charging upper, my regular vise block doesn't fit well enough to do the task, if necessary i will leave a deposit thru paypal and i will cover shipping cost to me and back to you .....thanks for the help
Link Posted: 10/13/2017 8:21:14 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 10/13/2017 8:28:49 PM EDT
[#2]
Have you checked with your LGS to see if they have one and if you can borrow it (with a deposit) say pick up and use after store hours with a return the next am?
Link Posted: 10/13/2017 8:44:32 PM EDT
[#3]
tig welder sent me this page and i thought this whole thing was the tool loan tread ....guess i screwed up sorry i will look in the correct area now .......thanks
Link Posted: 10/13/2017 8:53:16 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 10/13/2017 8:53:43 PM EDT
[#5]
Wrong section, link posted to correct section
Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top