Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 10/11/2017 6:39:33 AM EDT
Arrived today. I really can't see much to qualify this as a "blem". Machining and anodizing is flawless and perfectly matches the color/finish of the Anderson lower I'm using for his build.

Right to Bear says these are from a "government contractor" and that the blem issue is that a little too much "dry lube finish" was applied on the inside. Barely noticeable looking inside it and certainly not seen outside.

For $32 this was a steal. I should have bought more but they're currently out of stock.
Link Posted: 10/11/2017 11:25:30 AM EDT
[#1]
I've had similar experiences with RTB.  My blem was one of their 'thinner than we would like forward assist wall'  ones.  No problems with fit or function.  I've also used two of the non-blem uppers and they have been solid, too.  RTB has always given me top notch service.
Link Posted: 10/11/2017 1:49:27 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I've had similar experiences with RTB.  My blem was one of their 'thinner than we would like forward assist wall'  ones.  No problems with fit or function.  I've also used two of the non-blem uppers and they have been solid, too.  RTB has always given me top notch service.
View Quote
I picked up 4 80% lowers, marked as blem, and I can't find a single thing wrong with any of them. RTB is GTG.
Link Posted: 10/11/2017 2:14:57 PM EDT
[#3]
I have bought quite a bit of stuff from RTB that has been listed as blem, but never have I found any flaws in the stuff that I have received.  They are a great company with good prices and products.
Link Posted: 10/11/2017 8:55:28 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 10/11/2017 9:44:47 PM EDT
[#5]
I just built one of those $32 upper receivers.
Wish I would have bought more also.
RTB will be my first GO TO site for the foreseeable future.
Quickly answered email, quick shipping even in the midst of a hurricane, Vet owned and great deals.
Thanks RTB!
Link Posted: 10/12/2017 5:07:37 PM EDT
[#6]
TOO much dry lube? Hell, I'd be happy if I got extra.
Link Posted: 10/12/2017 6:30:02 PM EDT
[#7]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
View Quote
This. There was a misunderstanding recently regarding the sale on 5D Tactical jigs with the free 80% lower and what was/wasn't included with the deal. I questioned them about it and they hooked me up big time. Awesome company to do business with.
Link Posted: 10/14/2017 2:12:42 PM EDT
[#8]
The two I ordered just came in yesterday and I couldn't be happier. I sprung for the completion kits so $47 for a complete upper is a great deal in my book. The only negative I can say is that they keep posting smoking deals and I'm gonna go broke.
Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top