Seekins SP223 Lower

White Oak LPK

BAD EPS

Elftmann Straight match trigger

V Seven Ambi Selector

Hogue Grip

Magpul UBR Gen 2 Stock

Vltor A5 Spring and A5H2 Buffer

It now has a Sig Romeo 7 sitting on top of it as well.
Link Posted: 10/2/2017 11:24:14 AM EDT
[#1]
Let me know what you think.
Link Posted: 10/2/2017 2:43:35 PM EDT
[#2]
Team Members can see it.  You have less than 50 posts so it will have to get 3 team members to approve before everyone else can see it.  Good looking rifle, by the way.  Let us know if it meets your expectations as far as shooting it.
Link Posted: 10/2/2017 3:35:06 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Team Members can see it.  You have less than 50 posts so it will have to get 3 team members to approve before everyone else can see it.  Good looking rifle, by the way.  Let us know if it meets your expectations as far as shooting it.
View Quote
Thank you. I haven't put it on paper yet, but I did shoot it to adjust the gas block and try it out. It has practically no recoil and the UBR balanced out the weight of the 18" barrel very well.
Link Posted: 10/2/2017 4:55:46 PM EDT
[#4]
Looks good!!! I have been wanting to build a side charger.
Link Posted: 10/4/2017 2:16:44 PM EDT
[#5]
I don't see the need for an adjustable gas block among your parts.

SLR makes quality stuff though. I am going to put together an AR this weekend with another SLR handguard.
Link Posted: 10/7/2017 10:00:36 PM EDT
[#6]
Nice build. Seekins is nice, my Grendel is has a Seekins upper, rail and lower. They do nice work.

Where I'll agree with a statement made earlier as more of a question is the adjustable gas block. The only AR that needed and I've used an adjustable gas block is on my Creedmoor.

Enjoy your work, should be a good shooter.
Link Posted: 10/9/2017 11:01:36 AM EDT
[#7]
I went with the adjustable gas block so I can ensure that it is not overgassed and reduce recoil as much as possible. I just don't like the idea of one size fits all. The same gas is not required for everything that goes down the tube.
Link Posted: 10/10/2017 10:02:19 PM EDT
[#8]
I've got a pistol with a Gibbz upper. Coolness factor +87.
Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top