Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 7/22/2017 8:43:43 PM EDT
Gonna get a new niece/nephew and looking to find out whats out there that doesn't show up at the top of google. Bought a Seekins SBA 15 Link for the first nephew because it seemed to be a strong durable design with ambidextrous controls and other nice features but hoping to find something with slightly different style for the newest family member so their rifle looks a little different.

My major requirments are retail price of <250, compatable with ambidextrous controls, large clean space on the magwell to have their name  engraved and durable design to last a lifetime.

Would love to know what smaller manufactures have designs out there so thank you for any suggestions to look up.
Link Posted: 7/22/2017 9:25:17 PM EDT
[#1]
I like Sun Devil Manufacturing. I've built a couple from their matched sets. I think they hit all your points. Lucky niece. 

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 7/24/2017 9:21:11 AM EDT
[#2]
Sun Devils product does look nice and definitely fits the criteria,

Thank you for the suggestion.
Link Posted: 7/24/2017 1:39:27 PM EDT
[#3]
I have no idea about ambi controls, but look at Noreen lowers for $33 at aim surplus. The uppers are $50.
Link Posted: 7/25/2017 6:30:25 PM EDT
[#4]
Wow, wonder how they got the price so low, thats is crazy inexpensive.
Link Posted: 7/25/2017 6:54:42 PM EDT
[#5]
I have a couple of Noreen billet lowers and I have no complaints at all with them, good stuff.
Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top