Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 7/18/2017 4:27:46 PM EDT
I have a bunch of Geisseles, and they are all awesome.

Also have an AR Gold trigger.

I need to get a LaRue MBT, just because.

Does anyone have a TriggerTech trigger?  What's your opinion and how do they stack up?
Link Posted: 7/19/2017 7:26:16 PM EDT
[#1]
No one?
Link Posted: 7/19/2017 7:51:53 PM EDT
[#2]
I want to know also.
Link Posted: 7/20/2017 2:17:03 AM EDT
[#3]
I am curious too. I have a buddy that swears by their flat trigger. I haven't shot his rifle so can't say personally. But that trigger he says is the smoothest and best trigger he has ever run. It seems intriguing with the adjustable pull and  2 stage but not 2 stage pull.
Link Posted: 7/20/2017 5:23:52 PM EDT
[#4]
That's a trigger I have been interested in for a while now, just have no reason to get one (yet). Seems to be pretty similar to a AR Gold pull.

Review from: http://www.thetruthaboutguns.com/2016/04/jeremy-s/ar-15-drop-in-trigger-roundup/

Like all of the charts in this article, there are actually two trigger pulls overlaid on top of each other. Some triggers are obviously a bit more consistent than others, and the TriggerTech is one of the most consistent. This is one stated goal of the roller release system, and it seems to hit the mark. Now, the linkage system does create some take-up slack, but with that out of the way we’re left with about 0.020? of on-the-sear travel before the break (creep), which is among the lowest in the test. Indeed, the break feels super crisp. The TriggerTech’s reset is clearly shorter than the total travel, which translates into the ability to ride that reset so you don’t have to repeat the take-up on subsequent shots. It’s about average for having a tactile, audible reset. Overall it’s an excellent trigger and for those shooters who prefer a bit of a “first stage,” which is many, it’s a top contender at a competitive price.

Housing Material & Finish: machined aluminum, anodized
Trigger Shoe/Disconnector/Hammer Material & Finish: 440C stainless steel, raw
Receiver Tensioning System: set screws
Trigger Pull Weight: ~2.39 lbs as tested
Adjustable: Yes. Click adjustable from 2 lbs to 5 lbs
Trigger Shoe Travel To Break: 0.045? (~0.020? after slack is taken up)
Initial Take-Up Distance: 0.024?
Overtravel Distance: 0.035?
Travel to Reset: 0.053?
MSRP: $199.99
View Quote
I didn't post the whole review, as I can't go past 2000 characters. The review has a trigger scan to look at too.
Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top