Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 7/18/2017 1:38:55 PM EDT
i have only built one rifle and it was an A2. the other lower i have has an A2 stock and is on my Spikes .22lr dedicated upper.
i just took my kids shooting my old Marlin 25N and it is too long for them
i was thinking maybe i could replace the stock on the Spikes with a collapsible.
what do i need to get is the question. i was only interested in A2 builds and am a little lost right now.
i did some looking but not finding the information i need.
i was looking at Larue's site and the RAT stock. do i just get the stock alone or do i have to get the kit with it and replace everything?
Link Posted: 7/18/2017 2:15:39 PM EDT
[#1]
You'll need a collapsible stock and a carbine buffer tube kit.

I've been running the AR Stoner Kit for ~2,000 rounds now without issue. Stocks are a personal preference thing for the most part, I'm running the Vltor Imod and loving it, had the MOE SLK before and it was great too. Donated it to a friend's build.
Link Posted: 7/18/2017 2:37:55 PM EDT
[#2]
thanks for the reply. i didnt like the collapsible stocks but if it will help get the kids able to shoot better i will do it.
Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top