Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 9/13/2010 10:08:55 AM EDT
Ok guys and gals, I have literally looked EVERYWHERE that I am aware of for DARK EARTH vertical grips that do not cost me an arm and leg. I always seem to fine black ones, but thats it. What sites do you recommend? I've been to BCM, aimsurplus, magpul, Daniel Defense, UTG, and on and on. I found some I liked but they were not offered in DE. Help??

Side note: I'm thinkin about going stubby... but at this point I'm not picky!
Link Posted: 9/13/2010 10:12:06 AM EDT
[#1]
Tango Down Stubby grips, in qd and not-so-qd, avaliable in black, fde, fol green.
Link Posted: 9/13/2010 10:15:32 AM EDT
[#2]
LaRue F.U.G.
LaRue
It comes in tan....with 3 ends for it....check it out...
SASS
Link Posted: 9/13/2010 12:51:32 PM EDT
[#3]
I've looked at those too but don't feel like spening 80-90 bucks on a vertical grip. I'm looking at spending around/less than $30... I'm a poor college student that just spent all of his hard earned cash on his first billed HAHA.
Link Posted: 9/13/2010 1:05:06 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 9/13/2010 1:23:24 PM EDT
[#5]
Perfect. Thank you, sir. Totally forgot about dsgarms!
Link Posted: 9/13/2010 3:05:31 PM EDT
[#6]
If you're military, cop, fire, or EMS, they offer a pretty nice discount to civil servants, as well.

They've always treated me right.
Link Posted: 9/14/2010 12:11:30 PM EDT
[#7]
I like primaryarms.com

But, fwiw, I have a TangoDown stubby in FDE i'll sell
Link Posted: 9/14/2010 1:14:22 PM EDT
[#8]
I sold my FUGs to go with the RVG. It's a nice VFG.
Link Posted: 9/14/2010 1:24:18 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

I sold my FUGs to go with the RVG. It's a nice VFG.

kind of wish i would have held off on buying my tangodown stubby. the RVG does the same thing for a lot less money.

Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top