Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 4/7/2006 3:57:40 PM EDT
Looking to build my first AR after a few Aks. Do these guys have quality stuff? What kind of accuracy can you expect from their base model kit?

Thanks
Link Posted: 4/7/2006 6:21:42 PM EDT
I just recieved my kit from delton a cpl weeks ago and it is top notch, I went with a little more then the base with mine however( just over 900), seeing the quality and service I recieved I will probably try and figure out some excuse to get another. Heres the link to my thread for all the specs if you'd like to read up on what I got. A couple of replies down I posted the finished pix. I have no range report yet, waiting on the rear site you see in the pic to get back from del-ton. It did'nt want to lock in the up position.

My Build

I would suggest that you call and chat with them to order, when I ordered all they had were 1/7 chrome lined barrels, which is what I wanted so no biggy. Also if ya do a search you'll see that every one that has recieved a kit from them is very satisfied....hope this helps Hunter121
Link Posted: 4/7/2006 8:26:12 PM EDT
Good folks. They use mostly CMT, Wilson, and DPMS for their components and what I've ordered has always been of good quality.
Link Posted: 4/7/2006 9:05:55 PM EDT
Del-Ton rocks, I have 2 uppers from them. Buy with confidence. Awesome customer service, too!
Link Posted: 4/7/2006 10:21:01 PM EDT
Del-Ton is great.
Link Posted: 4/12/2006 5:57:48 PM EDT
+1
Top Top