Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 3/30/2006 3:43:05 PM EDT
I been wanting a better tigger for my AR's for a while now.   So I thought what the heck.   Bought a RRA 2 stage trigger group from ADCO and a set of .154 KNS pins from Denny's Guns.    Got the trigger group today and the instructions say I should use the .156 pins that came with the trigger.   Will the KNS pins work?

I did some searching before buying the pins and every thing I read said that unless the receiver pin holes are warbled out the .154 pin size is the correct size to use.    If I do have to use the RRA pins how are they going to fit in a .154 hole?    Aren't they going to stretch out the hole to were .154 pins won't work anymore?

thanks for any and all help.

Link Posted: 3/30/2006 4:51:25 PM EDT
[#1]
I have been told by Denny's Guns that the KNS pin size for the RRA triggers are the .1555 size.
These are the anti- spin pins ? Just so we are talking about the same product. But his answer was assuming the fact that we were using a RRA Lower.

JF.
Link Posted: 3/30/2006 7:49:00 PM EDT
[#2]
Please let  me know when get more info on this issue, I have the same setup on order.
Thanks
Link Posted: 3/31/2006 2:03:45 AM EDT
[#3]
Got two RRA USP lowers (from Pete).  Both are set-up with RRA NM 2 Stage Triggers (1. came w/RRA M4 Entry Tactical complete carbine; 2. here on the EE) and .154 KNS Pins (from Teknic).  They run great (MK12 MOD0 Clone & RECON).  YMMV.
Link Posted: 3/31/2006 3:20:59 AM EDT
[#4]
guam50, thanks for the reply.  It won't hurt to try out the KNS pins.   If they don't work then I'll use 'em with a stock trigger on one of my other AR's.
Link Posted: 3/31/2006 3:31:05 AM EDT
[#5]
it'll work fine the bigger pins would keep the trigger's slop to a minimal though
Link Posted: 3/31/2006 3:33:54 AM EDT
[#6]
I'm using the KNS .1555 pins(From Denny's) in my RRA 2-stage NM Lower. They were a perfect fit.
Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top