Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 3/29/2006 8:00:09 PM EDT
okay i know there are a bunch of threads on lower parts kits, but i have never seen lmt lpk talked about. i can get lmt or dpms for the same 60 bucks, and i know some vendors here sell rra for 60 or so too.

which would you get ?
Link Posted: 3/29/2006 8:05:38 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 3/30/2006 7:53:41 AM EDT
[#2]
What type of hammer does LMT use in their lower parts kit, "demilled" M16 or AR-15 with the notch in the face?
Link Posted: 3/30/2006 10:13:56 AM EDT
[#3]
AFAIK LMT doesnt make a lower parts kit. Just like they dont sell stripped uppers or lowers. Buyer beware
Link Posted: 3/30/2006 2:19:59 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
AFAIK LMT doesnt make a lower parts kit. Just like they dont sell stripped uppers or lowers. Buyer beware

But you CAN get a stripped Laurer lower, which is the same thing.
Link Posted: 3/31/2006 8:47:58 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 3/31/2006 9:31:35 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:
What type of hammer does LMT use in their lower parts kit, "demilled" M16 or AR-15 with the notch in the face?

Hammer is the same as the Colt / RRA / STAG parts kits.  It's the notched hammer with a Circle C stamped on it.

Thanks.
Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top