Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 3/22/2006 7:52:16 AM EDT
My FFL contacted a vendor from this site about a week ago at my request and asked how much and how long for 2 RRA stripped lowers. The price was right and the vendor said 6-10 days at your door, my FFl calls me relays the info i give him the check and ask him just to call and double check on the definate availability. No problem.

My FFl calls me today and says "sorry hockeysmile but looks like it's going to be 60 days at best  do you want to cancel the order?"

Is this par for the course? The vendor obviously new he couldn't fill the order but didn't want to lose the business.

This would be my first build so i am new to all of this.
Link Posted: 3/22/2006 11:54:32 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 3/22/2006 6:18:55 PM EDT
[#2]
You make a valid point technic. However i knew  rra lowers were getting a bit scarce for the moment. I was up front that i wanted to make sure if i got my ffl faxed to him that day and payment 2nd day i would be able to recieve my lowers in at most 10 days , I paid a bit more because of this. I also understand that a business person has to first come first serve to protect his interests but i was very specific.
I guess next time i'll just call tactical solutions.
Link Posted: 3/22/2006 6:23:42 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 3/22/2006 7:01:16 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
.... There's a lot of great vendors on this site.  Can't always go for the cheapest.  Buy from guys who will be around to take care of you in the long run.

+1
Link Posted: 3/22/2006 7:16:46 PM EDT
[#5]
I google  tactical solutions but couldnt find a sight that sold ar lowers.  Teknic: let me know your url.
Let us know the vendor you are talking about so i can stay clear(I'm not asking you to flame
I just want to know so i dont have to wait 60 days while i am out of pocket.).  I am getting ready to purchase a couple of lowers for a pistol build and a rifle build

Thanks
Link Posted: 3/22/2006 7:22:00 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
I google  tactical solutions but couldnt find a sight that sold ar lowers.  Teknic: let me know your url.
Let us know the vendor you are talking about so i can stay clear(I'm not asking you to flame
I just want to know so i dont have to wait 60 days while i am out of pocket.).  I am getting ready to purchase a couple of lowers for a pistol build and a rifle build

Thanks

Its in his sig line

[email protected]
www.nwtactical.net
www.rainierarms.com
(253) 893-0101 Office
(253) 859-1023 FAX
(253) 653-7522 Cell
Link Posted: 3/22/2006 7:32:04 PM EDT
[#7]
Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top