Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 2/20/2006 1:01:05 PM EDT
Two months ago I did not own an AR-15, but as you can see from the pic I apparently have come down with BRD.  

How do I stop this insanity???

Link Posted: 2/20/2006 1:04:00 PM EDT
[#1]
send them to me
Link Posted: 2/20/2006 1:08:08 PM EDT
[#2]
The only cure for BRD is more black rifles.
Link Posted: 2/20/2006 1:15:40 PM EDT
[#3]
There is a simple cure for BRD...just put on green furniture.
Link Posted: 2/20/2006 1:35:35 PM EDT
[#4]
nice.

like NorthernBornRebel says:

give them to me...  i'll take on your disease with much vigor...

septic tank

Link Posted: 2/20/2006 1:40:27 PM EDT
[#5]
You need a fixed stock maybe A2 one to your collection.

Link Posted: 2/20/2006 2:02:09 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
You need a fixed stock maybe A2 one to your collection.

Negative, he needs a retro slabside, VN look. Too much tactical already

rj
Link Posted: 2/20/2006 2:52:24 PM EDT
[#7]
You have to accept the fact that you have a disease with no cure. With some thought, and restraint, you can keep it under control. Insurance won't cover it, this is unfortunate, nor will the Goverment subsidise your expenses. So you have to be crafty. If you have a wife, tell her one of your ARs is hers, and you are buying parts for her gun, this is to be done with caution, because BRD is highly contagious, and is not limited to  men. You can also tell her they are an investment, and will gain value. Buy your ammo in bulk. Join a range, don't pay everytime you shoot. Limit your time on ARFCOM, if you have a family, don't forget them. Think about a 22 conversion or upper, it makes your treatments cheaper, but I have found not as effective. If you don't have the money, stay away from the EE, and rarely are the items one of a kind, you will be able to find what you want when the funds are available. Good luck! I'm sure others could add more.
Link Posted: 2/20/2006 5:06:34 PM EDT
[#8]
Embrace the Dark Side.

I have 8 built and 2 more still under construction.
Link Posted: 2/20/2006 5:17:39 PM EDT
[#9]
There is NO CURE.  The only thing you can do is sub the addiction by dumping the money into guns that aren't AR15s.  
Link Posted: 2/20/2006 7:15:18 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
There is NO CURE.  The only thing you can do is sub the addiction by dumping the money into guns that aren't AR15s.  

yep, forget AR15s, just by the non colt copy cat rifles...
Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top