Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
Posted: 2/17/2006 11:58:19 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 2/18/2006 12:04:31 AM EDT by Raptor1911]
Okay, So I used to have a Bushmaster 20" A2 upper. Seeing how A3 is the standard now, and that Rails that allow proper use of Aimpoints and eotechs cost a damn fortune, I changed to an A3 upper with an eotech sight and a GG&G BUIS.

Then for a long time I was contemplating building a SPR/SDM rifle, and decided that before I went and blew away $1000 I should see what my current rifle could do. So I bought a Leapould Scope, and 100 rounds of Black Hills 69 Grain Sierra MatchKing......the results were spectacular!

So all along, I had a rifle that was more accurate than I am......But now I have a left over A2 reciver, and an Eotech with no home. My tour here in Korea is almost over, I'm looking for a project to keep me busy when I can't chase tail cause they are all off at work.

ANY IDEAS?
Link Posted: 2/18/2006 6:33:21 AM EDT

Originally Posted By Raptor1911:
But now I have a left over A2 reciver, and an Eotech with no home. My tour here in Korea is almost over, I'm looking for a project to keep me busy when I can't chase tail cause they are all off at work.

ANY IDEAS?

Sell 'em both before you do something crazy like using two small parts as a foundation for another complete rifle build.

Link Posted: 2/18/2006 8:29:26 AM EDT
yes - sell me the A2
Link Posted: 2/18/2006 11:27:32 AM EDT
keep building, dude.
Link Posted: 2/18/2006 5:31:40 PM EDT
Well, the big thing is that I wan't to do somthing that is not-common. Seeing how the xm177 builds are kind of rare nowdays, i was thinking of going in that direction. so here is what I am thinking.

A2 upper,
BM 11.5in bbl 5.5 car suppresor
Sampson MRFS-CX
Eotech

Opinions?
Top Top