Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 1/31/2006 7:58:30 PM EDT
Is there a big difference between these two companies A1 Uppers? The Fulton is about $15 more. What are the pros and cons of each? Is there any other company I should look at? Thanks in advance.

Regards,
PatG.
Link Posted: 1/31/2006 8:58:15 PM EDT
From what I've heard they may be the same uppers, Fulton buys them from DPMS or something.
Link Posted: 1/31/2006 9:21:40 PM EDT
are you getting the one with the brass deflector and forward assist? dont think dpms offers the slabside uppers anymore.

Link Posted: 2/1/2006 3:08:17 AM EDT
I believe Fulton is the only ones offering a slabside M16 style upper receiver. I bought one for a project from them, it worked out very well.
Link Posted: 2/1/2006 4:28:35 AM EDT
I’m very happy with the A1 style upper I purchased from Bushmaster. Only draw back is I wasn’t looking for an upper with brass deflector, no one else had what I wanted in stock. You might check with Del-Ton.
Link Posted: 2/1/2006 5:43:58 AM EDT
think delton has stop offering the uppers as well. spoke with someone about it not too long ago.
Link Posted: 2/1/2006 5:53:34 AM EDT

Originally Posted By eklikwhoa:
think delton has stop offering the uppers as well. spoke with someone about it not too long ago.

Yea, if I remember correctly I think I suggested Del-Ton to you as well. Too bad they stopped selling those uppers.
Link Posted: 2/1/2006 6:42:21 AM EDT
Thanks for the help guys. I wasn't really wanting the forward assist or the brass deflector. So I guess I pretty well made my own mind of then, didn't I?

So, Fulton comes highly recommended? Thanks again.

Regards,
PatG.
Link Posted: 2/2/2006 7:50:41 AM EDT

Originally Posted By PatG:
Thanks for the help guys. I wasn't really wanting the forward assist or the brass deflector. So I guess I pretty well made my own mind of then, didn't I?

So, Fulton comes highly recommended? Thanks again.

Regards,
PatG.

Brownells has a slick-sided A1 upper. Mine just came in today for my retro build.

Whisky19
Top Top