Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 1/19/2006 10:37:38 AM EDT
I will be going to a local gunshow over the weekend looking to buy the majority of the components for my first build. My intention is to buy the assembled upper and stripped lower. I think I want a 20" A3 chrome lined barrel and chamber.
My question is what to brand/model to get. I love my BM patrolmans carbine (thats what started all this nonsense). I am inclined to stick with them, as they seem to be well thought of on this board, and I am impressed with whats already in my safe.
I am much more concerned with quality than the final cost. I bought a lower parts kit from fulton armory and would like to use it for this build.
The weapon will hopefully never be more than a range queen. I don't want to compromise on anything on the off chance that my life will depend on it someday.  Other than that I am open to comments / suggestions. Thanks for the help.
Link Posted: 1/19/2006 12:03:31 PM EDT
[#1]
I have to place my vote for Rock River. The quality is top notch yet they are still a little less expensive than others.

Link Posted: 1/19/2006 12:33:23 PM EDT
[#2]
Thanks, no problem with Fulton Kit?  Go Horns.
Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top