Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 1/16/2006 8:37:48 PM EDT
I'm going to be buy my first lower from gunsmoke inc has any delt with them at all how is the quality of the stuff
Link Posted: 1/17/2006 7:30:48 AM EDT
They were one of the top suppliers on the board years ago but there were some problems with people ordering bushmaster parts and getting something else as I recall.
Link Posted: 1/17/2006 7:40:37 AM EDT
Link Posted: 1/17/2006 12:04:44 PM EDT
I've gotten 2 barrels from them one DCM Stainless and a Bushy 16". I don't really have any complaints about them. The BM barrel I did get from them did have a FUBAR'ed chamber but that was bushmaster's fault not GSE's. I took the probelm up with BM and they repaced it, no problem. The folk's at GSE said they could have taken care of it but it would be easier if I contacted BM myself, you know how the grape vine works things get let out of the story or changed.

Would I order from them again, sure. In my opinon they are about the same as any other seller selling at lower prices. JMO

Link Posted: 1/17/2006 12:46:08 PM EDT
so are there parts better than rra
Link Posted: 1/17/2006 8:50:11 PM EDT
i would not recommend them. about 5 years ago, i bought a bushmaster preban 20 inch rifle kit. when i got the package this is what i got. i got a bushmaster barrel on a no name receiver. the a2 sights were bad. they canted to the left. the bolt carry that they included was a used m16 bolt carrier. the lower parts look like substandard parts. the kit that i bought was listed as bushmaster factory parts. i got ripped . i only saved about $50 by order from gunsmoke . i should of order direct from bushmaster..

they suck...

wayne
Top Top