Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 1/16/2006 8:37:48 PM EDT
I'm going to be buy my first lower from gunsmoke inc has any delt with them at all how is the quality of the stuff
Link Posted: 1/17/2006 7:30:48 AM EDT
[#1]
They were one of the top suppliers on the board years ago but there were some problems with people ordering bushmaster parts and getting something else as I recall.  
Link Posted: 1/17/2006 7:40:37 AM EDT
[#2]
Click here

Tom  
Link Posted: 1/17/2006 12:04:44 PM EDT
[#3]
I've gotten 2 barrels from them one DCM Stainless and a Bushy 16".  I don't really have any complaints about them. The BM barrel I did get from them did have a FUBAR'ed chamber but that was bushmaster's fault not GSE's. I took the probelm up with BM and they repaced it, no problem. The folk's at GSE said they could have taken care of it but it would be easier if I contacted BM myself, you know how the grape vine works things get let out of the story or changed.

Would I order from them again, sure. In my opinon they are about the same as any other seller selling at lower prices. JMO

Link Posted: 1/17/2006 12:46:08 PM EDT
[#4]
so are there parts better than rra
Link Posted: 1/17/2006 8:50:11 PM EDT
[#5]
i would not recommend them.  about 5 years ago, i bought a bushmaster preban 20 inch rifle kit. when i got the package this is what i got.  i got a bushmaster barrel on a no name receiver. the a2 sights were bad. they canted to the left. the bolt carry that they included was a used m16 bolt carrier. the lower parts look like substandard parts. the kit that i bought was listed as bushmaster factory parts. i got ripped . i only saved about $50 by order from gunsmoke .  i should of order direct from bushmaster..

they suck...

wayne
Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top